F O U R T E E N

A/n

Heyo, I don't even know if anyone would read this crap, but here an update after what seemed like an eternity! :)

It was somewhere around four in the morning when I woke from my sleep, hot and sweaty. The humidity in the room was crazy although the air-conditioning was on and groggily I rose from the bed, intending to make the situation better. I searched for a minute, in the dim room but was unable to locate a remote or something to turn it down, so I decided to go find Raye. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind the interruption to her sleep, I thought as I left the room.

Closing the door behind me as quiet as I could, I walked across and lightly tapped on her door. I stood there waiting for a minute or two to see if she'd surface but much to my disappointment she didn't. After my attempt and realization that she was probably fast asleep, I stepped away from her door and made for the kitchen. A cup of water I figured would do me fine, and then I'd head back to bed to try and continue my sleep. But once I was in there I was startled by the sound of her voice. Raye was busily chatting away to someone but in what sounded like Italian and I quietly detoured to the source. She was pacing back and forth with a phone clutched to her ear, and when she saw me she paused and smiled.

"Hey, is everything alright?" She moved the phone away to ask and I nodded. "I couldn't sleep, my room's a bit hot,"

"Okay. Give me a minute I'll come check it out." She said and I nodded yet again, moving away to give her privacy.

I went to the kitchen and I filled a cup with chilled water and downed it in a few seconds. I filled another and did the same and when I finished, I heard her entering behind me.

"Sorry that the room was hot but we can go fix it now," she uttered and I silently agreed. Neither of us moved, though, we seemed to be stuck by some invisible force. I was utterly transfixed by the way she looked at me, with a burning desire to perhaps ask me something, or say something. She had that look within her eyes that held so much curiosity, and I wanted to explore it. So without any further thought, I inched closer, and she did the same.

"What if I don't want to go back to bed?" I inquired and she arched a brow.

"Then don't, we can stay up for the rest of the night if you liked. I wouldn't mind."

"Let's do that,"

"Okay, but what would we do?" She asked, standing right in front of me tilting her head to the right. There was a hint of something playful in her tone, and I smirked. I liked it.

"We can do whatever, I don't care what it is,"

"Good, because I have something in mind,"

Within seconds her hands were around my waist. She pulled me softly into her embrace, her mouth slipping unto mine. Lips tangled with each other in a passionate brawl, I held unto her for dear life. The way our tongues danced with the other caused smutty intents to reanimate itself, but this time I wished to explore them. For the first time, I saw Raye let her guard down and was letting the emotions guide her. Her hands developed a mind of their own and they travelled down my body, softly gripping and moulding me like a sculpture, she explored what I offered with fire in her movements.

"Please," I broke our lips to whisper.

"What, am I making you uncomfortable, do you want to stop?" She asked and I frowned. Stop?

"No! I want you, please, don't stop," I implored and within seconds she captured my lips between hers and I melted. She pushed me up against the refrigerator, my back pressing against the cool surface and I moaned. She whimpered in response and it was the purest sound ever. It sent chills up and down my spine, weakening my knees. I held unto her for support, and accidentally brushed my hand against her breast and she grunted, pushing me harder into the door with her body. Both our breaths were coming in quick, the kiss was sloppy and careless.

"Damn, we can't do this here." Raye broke away to say and quickly led me to what I realized on the way was her room. With the mist of everything and the blood all drained from my head, I allowed her to lead me. Once in the room, I had no time to focus on anything but her and how crazy she seemed from the lust and desire. As soon as we were near, she pushed me down softly on her bed, crawling between my legs.
The contact of naked flesh against flesh at the lower parts of our body was gratifying. I enjoyed the way she burned feverish with need, and I was certain I felt the same to her.

Swiftly, I started to help her undress, with our lips still locked passionately with the other. I pulled her tank top up against her skin, and slowly over her head, revealing her naked chest, hovering over mine, she was pretty. She reciprocated, releasing my lips long enough to slip my top over my head, revealing my equally naked chest. Her eyes fastened unto me thereafter for what felt like an eternity. Her hazel orbs took in my exposed torso, and I watched the fireworks of emotions as they exploded across her face.

"You're beautiful," She whispered, reaching down and licking her lips over my breast. The way she slipped my nipple in between the warmth of her tongue and cheeks caused me to cry out, pushing it further to her reach. She toyed and swirled the tip of her tongue around the peak, nibbling it, bringing it further and further to life and leaving it nothing but a hardened bud. Slipping over to the other she did the same until I was begging her to touch me in other places.

Drifting down towards my heated pool, she tugged at my shorts, removing them from my lower half with ease. The moment she caught sight of my core, her eyes widened with an even greater lust, a soft groan eased its way out of her lips. "Fuck, " She muttered and lowered herself further against me. My legs were pushed apart to accommodate her body and I moaned at the way she did it. It was done in one swift motion while she got in between, pressing her palms hard into the back of my thighs.

With one swift lick, she ran her tongue from my wet opening and up against my clit, which caused me to squirm beneath her. She did it again but a bit slower, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. "Oh god!" I exclaimed when she did it again, but sticking just the tip of her tongue in to me, thrusting quickly before slowly running it between my lips and wrapping it around my clit. She did that to me several times and each time my soul almost left my body until finally each light flick was replaced with much stronger, longer ones.

Her hands dug further into my thigh as she pushed me harder into the bed. My mind was thrown into a profound frenzy due to the immense pleasure, with gyrating hips and mumbled phrases as a response. I laid beneath Raye's strong grasp, her trained tongue and lips brought me closer and closer to my climax, one I had not gotten in weeks. The faster her mouth worked at my dripping centre, the faster my hips moved in tandem until I was screaming down her name. My hands held a fistful of her hair, steering her head firmly against my pussy. Inexplicably strong arms kept her in place as I ground myself onto her lips, riding each acute wave out, babbling a heap of praises. I was washed with the most satisfying feeling and then slowly I came down from my high.

My legs were still locked tightly around Raye's head. Her flicks against my centre became soft and slower while I relaxed, slowly letting her go. Everything started to make sense again, but the need to have more of Raye resurface bit by bit. When our eyes finally locked after she rose her head, the lust I saw there was indescribable, enough to keep me wanting to go further.