T W E N T Y - O N E

Since that night Raye had gotten busier than I'd ever seen her before and because of it we couldn't meet as often as we'd like, so we settled for calls and texts as much as possible.

I was scared for her safety with the entire Irish mob thing and ever since the incident I made certain to ask questions regarding the issue. I needed to be reassured constantly about her wellbeing.

So far there was nothing bad happening which was good. The identity of the fella that was badly beaten was still unknown, but Raye continued to be vigilant and aware of everything that was going on.

Inevitably, Chris became my confidante; which wasn't anything new but I just told him everything now. He was quite good at listening and enlightening me on what went on in the streets. He did what Raye wasn't willing to do; she was only willing to share a portion of what takes place not the entirety and it's why I loved having Christopher as a friend.
I was able to tell him how I felt about Raye and our relationship and he understood without judging me. If it had been anyone else I knew it wouldn't have gone the way it did.
Having him to confide in made me feel better, way better.

* *

"What's she like, behind closed doors?"
Christopher interrogated, raising a dark brow at me and I blushed. I was sitting across from him at the restaurant we'd gone too after work. It wasn't anything fancy but nice enough for us to hang out until Mia and Ava showed up.

"Tender, soft, mushy, very affectionate,"

"And in the bedroom?" He smirked and I chuckled nervously.

"Damn good! I can't even begin to explain how amazing that girl is,"

"I figured you'd say that. I'm glad you've finally gotten some action though, I thought for real you'd made your vows to God."

"Stop, don't do that," I giggled hitting his arm and he chuckled.

"I'm joking, I'll stop,"

"What's it like knowing that you're dating one of the world's most notorious criminals?" He asked after a few moments of silence and I thought about my answer for a bit.

"Different from what everyone would've imagined. Everyone thinks she'd always be this ruffian who has guns on her all the time with a ride girl type of attitude, but it's the complete opposite. She's so polite, so friendly and super cute. At first, I was expecting her to be just like that but I was wrong,"

"Did you always feel safe around her, or did it take some time?"

"At first I was nervous, a little scared but not so much that it made me run from her."

"Oh, well our experiences with her are completely different. When you see her in charge and fully committed to the life she lives, you'll fear her."

"I have seen her like that, remember that night with the guy at her apartment? She was a whole other person and it was scary."

"Her uncle was worse, not saying that she isn't but he was far tougher. Raye leans more towards the smart gangster type, her uncle was the hasty one."

"I'm kinda glad she isn't the hasty type,"
I replied staring at the table just thinking. Sometimes I still had second thoughts about being with her but it never lasts; it's just like for a split second. Then I remember how she makes me feel and I end up becoming this mush inside for her.
At first, I wouldn't have been able to put a name to what I felt for Raye but now I can, and it's safe to say that the reason I felt so strongly for her was because I was slowly falling in love with her.

Chris and I chatted for quite a while before Mia and Ava showed when they did our conversation took another turn as we both knew what not to say around them.

Our night was spent with us talking about everything. I was able to forget some of the things that bothered me secretly long enough to feel somewhat liberated mentally.

* *

"Mmm, Raye," I mumbled with sleep consuming me while I felt her warm lips sliding across mine. Each time she dipped her tongue inside of my mouth I felt the sleep dissipate bit by bit from my eyes.

"I missed you so much,"
She whispered, nibbling my lower lip and I moaned, pulling her on top of me as our mouths smashed desperately.

"I missed you too," I purred and I could feel her smile against me.

Quickly her hands were already beginning to roam my body, up and down she drifted and I submitted to each touch. I was craving it for maybe a few short weeks, so having her finally put her hands on me again was like heaven. Hearing her breathe as she found pleasure in touching me was a major turn on. The way her teeth would graze across my neck as she travelled from my lips down had me buzzing to life with need.

"No stay just like that," she softly instructed when I was beginning to move to climb on top of her.
I obeyed and laid beneath her weight, opening up my legs so she'd be able to lay better on top of me.

"Oh, " I gasped when she lifted up my top just enough to suck my nipple into her mouth. Swirling it around with the tip of her tongue I arched my back at the shocks of pleasure that was zinging through me. I started rocking my hips beneath her, loving every bit of what she did to me and she purred her approval.

While she enjoyed the way my nipples reacted to her touch, I crept my hand in between our bodies and pushed it into the front of her jeans, shoving past the layers of what separated me from my prize. When my fingers came into contact with the small bundle of nerve between her legs she moaned and started grinding her body onto me.

With each flick of my fingers against her clit, she pulled my nipple harder between her lips, causing me to shudder at the mixture of pain and pleasure she made me feel.

It felt good having her body press against mine the way it did, but it also felt way better hearing the way her breathing changed as she grew wetter by the second.
It wasn't long after that she swiftly took both of our clothing off. I laid naked with her straddled between my legs, the heat of her lower region burning against mine. We kissed each other passionately, holding bodies closer until each breath was now a pant.

"Fuck!" I hissed. She had changed the position, with her centre now in my face as she lapped away at mine.

The sudden blow of pleasure caused me to wrap my lips around her clit, twirling my tongue around it tenderly and I listened as she paused—throwing her head back while moaning my name.

"Please, just like that," She practically begged, rotating her hips into my face and I continued to suck on her clit.
I didn't care that she had taken her attention off of me to focus on her own pleasure because it was sexy as hell.
The way she pushed her core unto my tongue, grazing it with the little circles of her hips was hot.

Each sound that left her got huskier and deeper the closer she was to her climax. Then she exploded, throwing herself into my face, encouraging me to lick faster and I did until she collapsed for a few seconds.

"Mm, your turn now," she said climbing off of me and I got up with an excitement that felt familiar.
I watched as she laid on her back, looking beautiful as ever with a smirk on her face. She was still breathing heavily laying there just gazing at me.

"What?" I asked staring down into her eyes.

"I want you to ride my face,"

"Really?" I grinned at her suggestion.

Throwing my legs on either side of her, I positioned myself with my centre right above her lips. I felt her swipe her tongue across my pussy and instantly I moaned. Raye slapped her hand against the flesh of my butt and I gasped, gripping my hand into her hair.

"Again," I begged. My eyes rolling to the back of my head as she spanked me along with her tongue pushing into my opening. Effortlessly she slipped her tongue into me until my body tensed above her. I rocked and rocked until my entire body convulsed and I was squeezing her head between my thighs.
She moaned along with me, her mouth filled with me.

I rode my high out with each twist and curl of my hips, each of my toes curled while I came, loud. And as soon as I had relaxed I climbed off of her and crushed my mouth against hers, tasting what was left of me on her lips.