F I F T Y

Raye and I cuddled all through the night, naked and gently as possible.
Nothing else felt better than that and I could never stop stressing it.
I had the best night's sleep because of her at my side and the next morning I woke up to her smiling at me.
That was the best thing I could ever wake up too and I told her. She was more than happy to tell me the same and it was a beautiful moment.

When we had started to stir about the apartment, Raye made us both breakfast but left before I did for work.
I followed her to the door holding both of her hands in mines, our fervid eyes locked a long time.

"Seeing you again felt so magical," Raye broke the silence and I smiled.

"It felt way more than just magical. It made me happy, to see you in one piece and still so beautiful." I replied and she blushed. A slight tint spreading across her cheeks.

"Could this moment last forever?"

"I wish it could," I said, sharing her paroxysm of tranquillity and love. She'd started squeezing my hands and I reciprocated. Before I knew it she had stepped even closer to me and crushed her lips unto mine. They were warm and tasted of the fruits she ate for breakfast moments ago.

I couldn't resist closing my eyes, and when I did I felt as if I was being conveyed to some unimaginable time in space.

Naturally, my hand started curling around her neck, while the other cupped her face, our lips and tongue still battling out intensely.

"Come back again, please," I broke my lips from hers to pant desperately and she smiled.

"It's what you really want?"

"No, you're what I need," I whispered collecting her lips into mine again softly and she moaned. It made me shiver and reciprocate the sounds.

We spent some time standing at the door cuddling each other until it was time to move.

"Please Brienna, I'm asking you to think about this. I don't want you to jump into anything with me just to regret it in the end. I want you to be certain this is what you want again."

"I know,"

"Good, then take all the time you need, please. I'll be here if you ever need me, I'll always be here." She said.
She'd already given me her number earlier at breakfast and I was more than happy to have such a thing again.

"I promise I'll take my time but I don't think it'll take forever because I need to see you again."

"And that's fine but on the more serious note, in regards to an actual relationship between us I need to be sure it's what you truly want."

"I know and I'll think about it, I swear," I answered and she smiled.

"Thank you. I'll get going."

"Okay."

She squeezed my hands and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before moving away. Through the hall she kept looking over her shoulder with the most perfect smile ever until eventually, she disappeared.

I then locked my door and slumped against it clutching my chest.
Slipping to the floor, I couldn't believe the entire thing had occurred between Raye and me, because it was such a raw experience.

I felt everything I felt a year ago and fuck it was strong.

How was I ever going to say no to her even if I wanted too?

I figured I wouldn't say no, but I needed to think about my decision more.
I needed to talk about it, and I knew before I was to jump right in I had to let those closest to me know.