new username + profile

Hey guys!

You guys probably hate me by now for all the broken promises I made and my inactivity :( 

But, if you somehow still hang or linger around, I'm here to say that I'm moving profiles! You will soon notice (if it hasn't come into effect already) that I changed my username from "maryenette" to "queenevangelina". That is because I'm moving profiles. That's right, I'm going to officially close this chapter of my Wattpad adventures and open a new one. 

I want to start with a new slate. That means an entirely new profile, with no past stories on there. It may seem like I'm abandoning my stories, huh? I swear I'm not! I love Latibule, it has been one of my greatest achievements and I know you guys love it so I can't bear to remove it or move it overall. I'll leave it here :D I have to admit, reading back, I can't help but cringe at parts of my writing, but at the same time I'm also quite proud of my writing and completing it. It was the first time I finished a big project, and considering I wrote this when I was 15/16, I'd consider that a huge achievement. 

 Thank you for all the support that you've given me. It was what drove me to continue writing. You guys are amazing, and although I haven't been on Wattpad much the last few years, the times when I do come to visit, I'm flooded with support from new readers. It is honestly surreal. I'm surprised of this book's success and forever grateful for all the support <3 So I will make one last promise, one that I will follow through! I will be more active around here, not writing anything as that is in my new profile (also called maryenette) but just seeing the comments and activity, maybe even responding sometimes! Who knows! I feel like I owe you all that much :) 

Again, thank you so much <3