2

Hinata pov
The heroes were at the scene.But my parents were no where to be found.
"WOOD AND FIRE DON'T GO WELL!"
"I'm putting out the fire."
In my head I was thinking 'there are no heroes to save him'.I snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar set of green,unruly hair crossed police lines I ran after him to stop him from doing something stupid.The heroes were amazed.I was sucking in all of the flames to stop him from burning.
"YOU IDIOTS!I DIDN'T NEED YOU TO SAVE ME."
Midoriya's backpack flew and tears did as well.He was grabbing at pure liquid.
"The fires are completely put out.Who is that?"
"She is a student.Look at the uniform."
The unsettling scene of Midoriya crying and Katsuki gasping for air slowly came to an end when my body felt too hot to even bare,the heat over took my body which must have caused me to pass out.Because I woke up Midoriya being yelled at.
"So you're finally awake."
"Hey Katsuki.Are you alright?"
"Fine.But shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?"
"I'm okay.Just light headed.It's been a while since I've had to absorb flames."
"Can you walk?Your mom is waiting for you at my house."
"I'm still a little dizzy."
"Here let me carry you."
He helped me onto my feet and gave me a piggyback to his house.Half way there I asked him to put me down and he didn't exactly love it.
"I think I can walk now."
"Bull.I'm not letting you down until we get home."
"U-um okay."
When we got to the Bakugo home Mitsuki bear hugged us.
"ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"What happened?"
My mom spoke up with a worried look on her face.
"A friend of ours tried to save Katsuki but the fire was closing in on him.I couldn't just do nothing so I crossed the police line to put out the fire."
"She was a real hero out there.Actually even better than the heroes."
"I'm so glad you are okay.Are you hurt?Why is Katsuki carrying you?"
"I'm okay Mom.I just overheated."
"Okay.Well your father is at home cooking your favorite food for dinner."
"Spicy ramen...mmmm."
"Katsuki do you want to come over for dinner?He cooked a lot for both families."
"We'd love to if you would have us."
"Of course Mitsuki. Katsuki we have an extra bedroom if you want to get ready there."
"Let me get my clothes."
The Bakugo's and my mom and I walked down to our house where Dad was stirring a huge pot of spicy ramen.
*Sniff sniff*
"It smells so good!"
"Hinata go show Katsuki the room."
"Alright mom."
The adults went to sit on the couch and talk.
"Here is the room and the bathroom is right through that door."
"Can I ask you something Hinata?"
"Sure."
"Do you like Deku?"
"W-what?Of course not."
"Then why did you save him?"
"He's like my little brother Katsuki.I care about him like I do my family."
"Whatever."
"Hey Katsuki since you asked me a question can I ask you one?"
"I don't care."
"Why do you care if I like Deku or not?"
"Okay time for you to leave.Out.Now."
"Are you blushing?"
"SHUT UP!"
"Fine I'll leave you alone for now.We still need to talk about our training schedules for 10 months."
"You are getting recommended.You don't need to train for the entrance exams."
"I still have to train Baka.Recommended students have to be super strong to withhold their status of hard workers and not brats with rich parents."
"Heh.So you just want to prove yourself?"
"Yeah."
"Then train without my help and show me how strong you can get."
"You're on!"
"You'll see.I can beat you any day!"
"Don't be too cocky Katsuki.I might beat you one day."
"Yeah right."
"Hinata!"
Mom was calling me from the living room.
"Is something wrong?"
"No I just need my costume from the work office."
"Oh okay."
The hero costume was covered in dried blood and it had burn spots in it.That was the moment I started to think about it again.One of the things that scared me most , losing my parents one day.