Extra chapter:The funeral

(A/n-Here is some reactions to Hinata's death)
In Bakugo's pov
"I'm so fucking sorry!"
I hated this. Every damn minute that she wasn't sitting here with me was hell. The pain from my heart had spread to the rest of my body and soon enough my entire fucking body ached to hold her.

"Katsuki it wasn't your fault."
Her parents had to console me and tell me fake shit like that.How could they not blame me? I was supposed to protect her and I couldn't.I had to watch the life fade from her eyes and all of her future melted away.
She would have been a damn good hero.Better than I ever could because what kind of fucking hero can't protect the one person they love.
"Katsuki?"
"What you damn hag?!"
"It's time.Are you ready?"
She sounded about as broken up about Hinata as I was.She had bought a shit load of flowers and new all black suits for me to wear to the funeral.She was getting buried in a slot that is next to her parent's planned grave.But nobody expected her to be the first one 6 feet under.

At the funeral all of class 1-A was there and teach was looking more tired than usual.He was her godfather and she always asked him for guidance.
"Hey bro how are you holding up?"
Shitty hair approached me when everyone else cowered as if I were going to explode at any moment.
"M-MY BABY!"
Hinata's mom sobbed for 30 minutes but in between her crying was a beautiful speech.
"Hinata was always a hero.No matter who it was,she always wanted to save someone.I remember our first trip to the hospital was when she saved a boy from falling out of a tree.And she ended up having a broken leg.I'm glad to know she went out as a hero and she would be happy to know that she saved Katsuki.Because Katsuki meant everything to her."
I tuned out after that part.That's right I was her everything and she was so fucking stupidly in love with me that in a split second she gave up everything.I had to give my speech after her father spoke.I haven't been able to look him in the eyes ever since her death.How could I when he'll blame me for not protecting his little girl?
"I'm Bakugo,I'm Hinata's boyfriend."
I could feel everyone's whispers about how bad they feel for me.
"Um I never got to tell Hinata this.She knew part of it but she never knew the details.Any minute that she wasn't with me or I was alone I would ask her best friend Mina if she'd like a certain type of ring.I researched the shit out of wedding rings and what she would like best.I decided to buy her a princess cut diamond ring right after we graduated.I had every intention on making her wife and loving her for the rest of our lives.But I guess I'll have to settle for only me loving her for the rest of my life.We're here to honor her for being a hero and for being the most amazing part of my life."

That really got the tears rolling everyone in the room was in tears.It wasn't just a story though I fucking meant it more than I have ever meant anything else in my life.I had everything ready,all she had to do was say the word and I knew the nearest courthouse to marry her.Or the best baby shops in the city.

"B-Bakugo? You have emotions?"
"Shut up shitty hair!"
"Ka-kacchan! That was so sweet!"
"Hey Katsuki.That was a great speech."
It was her father again.I kept my eyes on the ground and held in all of the emotions.
"..."
"If you're going to say you wanted to marry Hinata then you have to look at me in the eyes like a man."
"Honey that was too far!"
Hinata's mom was always the mediator who diffused any situation.I slowly brought my eyes to meet his.They weren't scary or filled with anger. They looked like Hinata's soft doughy eyes.

"I-I wanted to look her in the eyes and tell her that I loved her more than anything I've ever had in my shitty life.And tell her that she's the most beautiful bride or that she is an inspiration to our child.But I'm not going to get that because of my stupid mistake! They guaranteed her safety if I joined them and I refused! Why don't you blame me? Why can't you tell me that all of this shit was my fault?"

"Because it wasn't.If you had joined them maybe Hinata would have been safe but she wouldn't be the same.She would miss you every day and hate herself for letting you go just like you're doing to yourself.You were her hero for as long as I can remember.She didn't play heroes versus villain with you because she wanted to play.She played with you because you always loved it.Because she saw potential in you.After the sports festival she told me about how your future holds so much in store.So if you really loved my little princess you will pick yourself up and you will make her proud."
My hands trembled as her father lectured me instead of hated me.

"I-I will.I'll be number 1 and she'll be so damn proud of me.When I get there I can imagine that look in her eyes that always tell me I'm her hero.And that I'm the best."
"Good.And if I hear you say that this was your fault I'm going to drag you to her grave and make you tell that to her."
"..."
He's so scary...
"Hello.It was a nice service,I'm-I'm so sorry for your loss."
Aizawa was also on the verge of breakdown.He lost her. Godfathers are supposed to be there to protect their child in their time of need.

I'm not the only one who feels shitty.

Mina for not being at the site to hold her when she died.
Deku for being there but still not being able to save us.
Everyone of those shitty extras for promising to protect each other after USJ and still letting her go.

Hinata held a special spot in everyone's heart.She touched everyone's hearts and loved everyone with the same kindness.

I'm not the only one who feels alone.We're all feeling alone and like we're missing a piece of ourselves.