20

(A/n) I'm sorry for the shitty ending.I'm just trying to finish this off relatively fast since school is about to start and I won't have any time to write.

Bakugo pov

"Here is the letter she left you son."

I wanted to read it but it was like my body physically couldn't bare to open the envelope.

'Dear Katsu,
If you are reading this then I probably did something stupid.But if you feel like it's your fault know that when I said yes to your date I was fully prepared to die for you.I wish we could go back to the days we cuddled on the couch or the nights we spent binge watching movies.Or even our first date.It was the best day in my life.If I don't get a chance to say it enough then I love you so much Katsu.Even if we aren't a perfect dynamic, I cherished ever single second we spent together.So please go find a new girl that you love and marry her and have kids and be the number one hero.I don't want to be the one who holds you back.And please take care of my parents for me.They can't be taking this easily.If you ever feel down then close your eyes and think.Think about me walking down the isle in a white dress.Or us holding our first child.Or you becoming the number one hero.And raising 3 beautiful kids with a kickass wife who is number 2 hero.Even though when we first met you told me we could share the spot.Since I won't be around to tell you that you can't eat curry for dinner every night.I made a list of all the things I won't be able to tell you/again.

-Clean your dorm room every weekend
-Don't yell too much
-If you get hurt make sure to take proper care of your wounds
-Don't pick on Midoriya
-Try to refrain from calling Mitsuki an old hag.She cares about you.
-I love you Katsu
-This one is very cheesy and I've never had to courage to say it out loud.But you're my future.Everything I have ever wanted is you.

Sincerely,
Hinata Inoue'

I felt like I was being stabbed with needles for every word.It was time for school so I slipped the letter back into the frame that I got for it.When I got to school everyone was whispering about Hinata.

"Hey man how are you taking it?"
"How the fuck do you think I would take it shitty hair?"
"So what happened?"
"She saved my fucking life on that goddamn field."

When we got to class everyone stared at me and Aizawa was wearing his all black outfit.Everyone was except for fucking Mina who swore that wearing all black wouldn't make Hinata happy.

"I am sad to announce that Hinata Inoue was killed as you might already know from the news."
"Teach can we just start class already?"
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS BAKUGO?!SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU LOOK FINE!"
"Mina calm down."
"NO KIRI I WON'T CALM DOWN!WHY AREN'T YOU MORE UPSET ABOUT THIS."
"BECAUSE SHE!"
'Don't yell too much'
"Because she died for me.Maybe I just don't want to think about how everything is my fault.Or how if I was quicker there wouldn't be an empty desk right now!"
"B-Bakugo I'm sorry.I didn't mean to dredge up everything."
"Do you even know what it felt like to just watch her body go limp?To see her lose any chance of achieving her dream of becoming a hero..and worst of all going to the location of a date we had planned alone?"

"..."

"Or even worse somehow rereading all our good night texts to make myself feel even MORE guilty.Before making any accusations Mina make sure you understand both shitty sides to this fucked up story.Because I loved her so much and letting her go won't be any easier on me."

It was like a weird chill for a second and I could almost see her smiling at her desk.

'I love you Katsu!'

And I felt more and more alone.