11

Hinata pov
My match came quicker than I thought it would.Time just flew...I was looking Iida eye to eye.His glasses had this shine that intimidated me.
"BEGIN!"
I used my "special" move and filled the arena with waves of flames.He was hit by the flames and pushed out of bounds.But not without a fight.
"RECIPRO BURST!"
He managed to get close enough to me to kick me in the jaw.The waves stopped.With that I sent him an icy glare and large flame that pushed him to the edge of arena.One small flame ended the match.
"INOUE WINS!"
"THAT WAS FAST!"
"DAMN RIGHT SHE WON!"
Katsuki was leaning over the edge and screaming...like usual.I almost saw a smile on his face.ALMOST.For Mina and Tokoyami's match it was pretty fast.Dark Shadow is pretty strong.
"How do you feel?"
"What?"
Ochako's puffy eyes were different than those brown eyes filled with happiness.
"Your next match is with Todoroki.Are you nervous?"
"I'm nervous.Can you tell?"
"No.You always look happy."
"Aww thanks.Well I'm internally shaking."
"How do you always look so calm?"
"Well it's easy.Just think about the people you love most.When I'm scared I have this mental image of my parents hugging me."
"Wow.That's so cool."
Katsuki and Kirishima were going at each other.Honestly I was more worried for their match than I was for mine.
"You should get to the waiting room."
"Yeah I should."

In the waiting room I was sitting alone.Well that is until Katsuki slammed open the door.
"Did you win?"
"Of course I won.Shitty hair didn't stand a chance."
"TODOROKI VS INOUE!"
It was pretty terrifying to even think about the difference in our power levels.He's so much stronger than I am.I walked to the field slowly.The steps never seemed to take this much time.I kept my glare at my feet but when I did look up Todoroki was giving a scary aura.
"START!"
He shot a huge ice wave that encased me in ice.But it was nothing my flames couldn't handle.
"INOUE IS TRAPPED!"
"Not for long."
The ice melted around me.He only attacked me with ice which would never work.He refused to use his flames like a child throwing a temper tantrum.The constant ice attacks weren't working and eventually I got him onto the edge.
"Sorry Todoroki."
In an instant he had his flames lit.
"Shit..."
I really pissed him off.
His white flames were blazing and leaving scorch marks on the walls it hit.Cementoss didn't stop our match...When he hurled the white flames I let it hit my skin.It was almost like being woken up.The refreshing feeling of flames sinking into your skin was like none other.The smoke cleared and I was standing tall.
"This is it for our match Todoroki."
I set myself afire in white flames,it burnt uniform worse than earlier.When my fist made contact with his scar he was shocked.
After my hit his back hit the wall.
"INOUE HAS WON!"
Oh no...I have to fight the winner of Tokoyami vs Katsuki...

"CONGRATS HINATA!"
"You did well Inoue."
"No need to be so formal Yaomomo."
"Congrats Hinata!I wish I was as strong as you!"
"I'm no where near strong.I'm petrified."
"Why?"
"She has to fight Bakugo probably."
"Have some faith in Tokoyami kero."
"I want Katsuki to win.I just don't think I can hurt him."
"You can always give up the fight."
"He wants an indisputable win.He'd kill her."
"I don't know what to do.Katsuki doesn't want me to not try or give up.But he wants to win."
"Just try your best.Think about your mom and dad."
"Thanks Ochako."
"Make sure you beat him for me."
"I can try."

The fight

For once today I was scared.
"START."
Katsuki ran at me with a small explosion on his right which I dodged.I was defense and he was offense.Every time he got close to my flames a huge explosion would go off.As he always said when we were kids 'we are good together'.That ended when I went offensive and he had to dodge.It was like a weird dance between us.It didn't stop prior to his Howitzer Impact.When he hit me in the face I darted a huge flame at him.My hand was at his neck when he realized that shot was a distraction.
"Finish the damn match."
"I-i."
"BEAT ME ALREADY!"
"I'm so sorry Katsuki...please don't hate me."
"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!"
"I love you too much to hurt you."
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"
He kicked me in the gut and slammed me into the ground.I was out of breathe and pinned.
"Katsuki listen , I like you!In a romantic way.So then Midnight I give up."
"DAMN IT."
Explosions in one hand and my collar in the other.
"Inoue gives up!BAKUGO IS OUR WINNER!"
I couldn't look him in the eyes after that.
"HINATA!"
Katsuki slammed open the waiting room door with his boot.
"I TOLD YOU I WANTED AND INDISPUTABLE WIN!NOW WE'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU CAN BEAT ME OR NOT!"
"Katsuki I'm sorry.I just can't hurt you.I'd rather be in second place than do anything to hurt my best friend."
"Your boyfriend you mean."
"W-what?"
"I said your boyfriend.Don't think I just ignored what you said to me during the match."
"Katsuki think about what you are saying before you tell me."
"I thought about enough ,now do you want me to be your boyfriend or not?
"Of course I want you to be my boyfriend."
His arms around me felt right.It was perfect.
After the whole awards ceremony of screaming and restraints on Katsuki we had to tell his parents.

"Hey old hag."
"KATSUKI DON'T CALL ME THAT."
"WOULD YOU STOP SCREAMING AT ME SO I CAN TELL YOU MY DAMN NEWS?!"
"Fine what?"
"Do you want to tell her Hinata?"
"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!"
Mitsuki was absolutely screaming.
"No Mitsuki.But we are dating."
"WHAT?!YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BRAT?!"
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!"
"That's amazing Hinata.I'm so glad he has a chance of not ending up alone for the rest of his life!"
Mitsuki hugged me tightly until I had to warn her that I was running out of air.
"So has he taken you on a date yet?"
"No not yet.It honestly just happened today."
"Tell us about it at dinner.You must be exhausted.Why don't you take a shower while Katsuki sets up the guest room?"
"I'd love a nice shower.It was a tough fight between Iida and Todoroki let alone Katsuki."

And tell my parents over the phone

"Hey dad."
"Hey Hinata what's up?"
"Is mom there?"
"Yeah she's right here."
"Well can you put me on speaker?"
"Sure.Naomi Hinata has something to tell us."
"Hey sweetie!"
"So me and Katsuki are dating."
"Finally!"
"That's great princess.We gotta go.The interns reported something suspicious near the house so stay safe."
"Okay dad."
...
"Wow they were really busy."
"Third and fourth heroes are busy saving lives."
"I wonder how All Might pulls it off."
"He doesn't have a family."
"When I am number 1 I'll have a family and they'll be so strong they won't have to worry about villains."
"Where am I in that story?"
"Well I don't know.Where do you want to be?"
"You're just scared to say I'll be number 1 hero by your side."
"S-shut up and go to bed."