9

Hinata pov
"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!"
Katsuki was the rider,Kirishima in the front to take his blasts,Mina on the side to push us,me on the other side to direct us and attack with the flames,and Sero in the back to...do something.
"LET'S DO A COUNT DOWN BEFORE WE START!"
"3....2....1....START!"
The game started off with us chasing Midoriya and all of a sudden they went flying but so did Katsuki.
"SERO CATCH HIM."
"ON IT!"
"I GOT YOU!!!!"
"TOKOYAMI!"
Dark shadow took down Katsuki in a second.With no time to waste Sero caught Katsuki and brought him down to earth.I look over and a blonde dude is stealing our points.
"KIRISHIMA COVER YOUR FACE!"
I threw some extreme flames at him and it did nothing.He had Kirishima's hardening.
"He steals other people's powers...hehe let him steal mine Katsuki."
The blonde was about to touch Katsuki but Ashido turned us so he hit me.
"THIS QUIRK IS SO COOL!"
He was shooting flames at us which I absorbed.
"My quirk is cool?LET'S SEE HOW COOL IT IS WHEN I DO THIS!"
I shot a continuous stream of light blue flames at him which he absorbed.But that look in his eyes.Confusion.He just lost eye sight.
"What the hell?"
"GRAB THE POINTS."
Katsuki ripped the points that he stole and every band around his head.When he regained eye sight I don't think he expected to see a flame about to shoot him to the ground.
"TEAM MONOMA IS DISQUALIFIED!"
"WOOHOOO!We couldn't have done it without you Hinata!"
"Awww thanks Mina."
"SHIT!"
This wave of ice formed a circle around team Todoroki.His plan was to protect them...with ice.
"I GOT THIS!"
Todoroki has the ten million.And nothing is gonna stop me from getting it.Not a damn layer of ice that is.I put a hand over the freezing layers of ice.Yes layerS.I focused my energy into a white flame that shot at Todoroki.He never expected for me to attack him through the ice armor I guess.But Kaminari's electricity shocked the hell out of me.
"DAMMIT!"
The timer when off when Katsuki lunged forwards.He hit the ground after the buzzer.
"We are in second place.We never would have been in any place without Hinata."
"FUCKIN HALF N' HALF!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!"
"That's a lot of anger."
"Should we?"
"I'll do it."
"I HATE YOUUUU."
"Katsuki.Hug?"
"NO DAMN HUGS RIGHT NOW!I WANTED TO WIN BUT YOU COULDN'T FUCKING GET ME THE 10 MILLION."
"I couldn't get it.It took enough out of me to absorb and then throw shots at that blonde guy."
"Tch.I'm sorry.I didn't mean to upset you."
"Katsuki you don't have to apologize.I know the first spot meant a lot to you."
He didn't even respond.He just ignored me and looked at the match up.

(A/n:So Shiozaki will be replaced by Hinata)
So she'll be fighting Denki Kaminari.
First round matches will be...
Midoriya vs Hitoshi
Todoroki vs Sero
Denki vs Me
Iida vs Hatsume
Mina vs Aoyama
Yaomomo vs Tokoyami
Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu
Bakugo vs Uraraka

That last match made me excited and worried at the same time.The break for lunch was boring as usual.Lunch itself was great.When you use up so much energy it feels amazing to replenish all that.
"So girls.Mr.Aizawa said to ask you about your cheerleading costumes.The girls from the other classes are wearing them."
"What?"
Yaomomo made the outfits with her quirk.Although she got my measurements a bit wrong I thought they were cute.And the pom poms too.The crowd thought differently.

"WHOA!WHAT IS THIS?!CLASS 1-A HAS RESORTED TO FAN SERVICE IN ORDER TO WIN?!"
"Ladies.Please put on your appropriate uniforms."
I was too busy to killing the pervs to realize in doing that my shirt came all the way up to my bra lining.
"HINATA!"
Katsuki aggressively covered me with his jacket.
"O-oops."
"Oops?You really are a dumbass,be more careful."
"Sorry Katsuki."
"Tch.Take my jacket,nobody needs to see your flat chest."
"HEY!MY BOOBS ARE AVERAGE!"
"Average for a 10 year old maybe."
"Well these are the only set you might see in your lifetime so get used to them."
*Awkward cough by stunned Bakugo*
"What was that?"
"NOTHING!"
It got real awkward real fast.So we changed while everyone prepared for the match.
"I hope Midoriya does okay."
"Why do you care about that nerd?"
"O-oh Katsuki!Hello."
"Don't act all tense about earlier.I know it was a mistake."
"Took the words right out of my mouth."
"Wait...you are still acting awkward.Did you happen to mean what you said?"
"NO!maybe!DEFINITELY NOT!"
"WHAT?!"
Katsuki was beet red and literally steaming.He has never looked cuter.Actually once when we were hanging out at my house and I got my period he looked like he was about to explode or pass out.I wish I could tell him that I like him.
"Nevermind.I gotta go talk to Mina..."
I ran up the stairs to where Mina was sitting with Ochako.My two best girl friends...I'm in luck.
"Hey guys I need help."
"Oh?"
"What's up Hinata?"
"I I like Katsuki..."
"I KNEW IT!"
"Mina shush."
"Oh sorry.Well let's help you get to the bottom of this.What do you need?"
"He has always been my best friend.Just friends...what if he doesn't like me back and we stop being friends.I'm just scared."
"I'm pretty sure he likes you back."
"What should I do?"
"Ask him out."
"What?"
"Ask him on a date."
"Is that really a good idea?"
"Yeah just do it casually."
"Okay...I'll do it casually."

Katsuki pov
What the hell was that about?
"Dude she looked worried.What did you say?"
"I didn't say anything."
I was just thinking something...
"Hey Bakubro are you having girl problems?"
"Don't call me that shitty hair."
"Fine Bakugo.Do you want our advice?"
"Tch.Why would I need advice from single extras like you?You guys chase off every girl near you."
"Alright man I guess we can't tell you who she likes."
"She likes someone?"
It pang at my heart for a second before I realized it was none of my business.But it IS my business.I'm her best friend...I should be the first to know.
"Yeah dude.But you didn't want single extras to help you...so I guess we can't tell you."
"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!"
"K-kacchan."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT DEKU?!"
"Why are you screaming?"
"No fuckin reason."
"Is it because Hinata has a crush on you?"
"She has a crush on...me?"
"It's quite obvious.Plus she told Uraraka."
"How do you feel about her Bakugo?It would be super manly to ask her out."
"She's probably already planning to ask me out."
"Yeah probably."
"But do you like her?"
"I'm not telling you, you weirdos.This is between me and her.Not the whole damn class."
"We are your friends.We just want to make sure you don't ask her out by upsetting her and insulting her."
"I KNOW HOW TO BE ROMANTIC SHITTY HAIR!"
"GET READY FOR THE NEXT MATCH!TODOROKI VERSUS SERO!"
All of a sudden half n' half threw a god damn ice wall at us.I saw Hinata touch it for just a millisecond before melting a hand print into the ice.She's truly beautiful...even with that dumbass curious smile.