3

Hinata pov
After dinner that night I began planning my training schedule.It would be the next 10 months of my life...so I gotta have a plan.
The 10 months flew by in the blink of an eye.Then another few months for Katsuki to call me when his letter got in.
"OMG I WONDER WHAT CLASS WE'RE IN!"
"You know what class you're in you idiot.You got your letter a month ago."
He ripped open the envelope with ease and inspected a hologram projector thing.
"CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG BAKUGO!YOU MADE THE HIGHEST SCORE IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM AND YOU WILL BE IN CLASS 1-A!"
"YAYYYYY WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!"
"Yeah but it's not that fuckin surprising that YOU HAVE TO YELL IN MY EAR YOU DIPSHIT!"
"I'm so excited!We're both gonna be such good heroes."
"Yeah yeah.Whatever.BUT DON'T BE LATE BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T ON YOUR PORCH WHEN I TELL YOU I WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!"
"Okay okay Katsuki.No need to scream."
"Tch.I can't be late for my first day at U.A."
"I know.Trust me when I say that I'll be up."

The morning of first day of school

"Katsuki open up!"
The door was still locked because I got up extra early to make Katsuki lunch.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"
When he slammed open the door he was fiddling with his tie,I guess he doesn't know how to tie a tie.
"I brought your lunch."
"You did?That is so sweet Hinata.I forgot and the brat didn't pack his own...so we are lucky we have you."
"I hope you like the extra spices in it."
"He will like it no matter what.I didn't teach him to be picky."
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!Let's go Hinata."
"Bye kids.Have a good day!"
"Bye Mitsuki."

At school
I wonder if Midoriya got into U.A.
"HINATA!KACCHAN!"
"Midoriya?"
"I got into the hero course!"
"Congrats.Now leave us alone you damn nerd."
"Be nice Katsuki.That's great Midoriya so did we!"
"STOP WALKING SO SLOW!"
Katsuki dragged me to class and tossed me into the room full of guys...
"H-hello."
"Hi cutie.What's your name?"
"DON'T SPEAK TO HER OR EVEN LOOK AT HER!"
"Don't mind him,he's being grouchy today."
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"She's single!...Leave me out of it."
"Katsuki no need to broadcast that I'm single."
"Soooo would you go on a date with me then?"
"Flirty guys aren't my type.Sorry..."
"Ughhh I need just ONE girl to say yes to me."
"Then ask in better ways."
"HINATA COME HERE!"
"What?"
"You forgot the hot sauce for my lunch."
"Oh I must have packed it in mine....yep here."
I tossed him the bottle of ghost pepper hot sauce and everyone was staring at us.
"Put these on and meet at Ground Beta."
A weird caterpillar shell crawled it's way to class and inside of it was  our TEACHER!
"Ye-yes sir."

At Ground beta

"Aren't we supposed to be at an assembly?"
"I make the rules in my classroom.And I think real heroes don't need to do all of that.So today we will take a Quirk apprehension exam."
"An exam on the first day?"
"This is gonna be fun!"
"Fun...Well how about I add some stakes to it.The person with the lowest score will be expelled immediately since they have no future."
"Hehe."
"What is it Inoue?"
"Hinata keep your damn mouth shut."
"Mr.Aizawa has anyone told you you are so bad at-"
"Hinata Inoue...don't."
"Fine."
I rolled my eyes at his "threat".What he was really saying was don't tell everyone that that was a blatant lie.He studied under my father and learned all about how to bluff as a hero.He just didn't get as many lessons as I did.Uncle Aizawa is my godfather after all.I know him way too well.
"Let's begin.Bakugo you got the highest score on the entrance exam.What was your record for throwing a ball in Junior High?"
"I think it was 60 meters."
"Now try with your quirk.But make sure you stay inside the circle."
"FINALLY!I'm done with those stupid fucking standardized tests."
Katsuki strut to the circle with a scary grin on his face (Even to me it was scary)...
"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!"
"Your score is-"