6

Hinata pov
"What is it like to work with All Might?"
"His leader-"
"STOP SHOVING CAMERAS IN MY FACE OR SO HELP ME GOD I'LL BURN THEM ALL TO ASHES!"
"Katsuki calm down."
He let out a big huff and looked at me.
"Move."
Katsuki shoved a camera man who looked on edge.But he got one good look at Katsuki's glare and he backed off as he should.
"Alright I HAVE TO GET TO CLASS SO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!YOU ARE GROWN ADULTS SHOUTING AT CHILDREN WHO ARE GOING TO SCHOOL."
"Hinata Inoue?"
"INOUE WHERE?!"
"Oh crap.RUN!"
All the press circled around me.My grip on Katsuki loosened and he was lost in the crowd.
"HOW ARE YOUR PARENTS??"
"IS IT TRUE THEY ARE A QUIRK MARRIAGE?!"
"GET OUT!YOU HAVE DISTURBED MY STUDENTS ENOUGH!"
Aizawa shooed them away but one lady crossed the barrier.I kept and eye out for Katsuki but he was no where to be found.He must have gone to class without me.
"Are you good?"
"O-oh yeah!I'm fine Katsuki.They weren't too bad today.It wasn't like how it used to be."
"So what's your parents actual deal?Are they a quirk marriage?"
"Um.Well my parents love each other and me a lot.I don't know how they got together but does anything else matter when they are in love."
"Heh.I guess so.Let's get to class."

"I WANT TO BE CLASS REP!"
"SILENCE CLASSMATES!We should do this democratically and hold an election."
"But-"
"Just decide before my nap is over."
Aizawa had his sleeping bag zipped up and a pillow ready.
"Midoriya got 4 votes!"
"YAOMOMO HAS 2!"
"Midoriya will be rep and Yaoyorozu will be his deputy."

At lunch

The breach alarm went off...
"LEVEL 3 BREACH ALERT!"
"WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!SOMEONE BROKE PAST THE BARRIER!"
"Oh no..."
Everyone was shoving in the halls.It was terrifying.
"OW!"
Someone elbowed me in the nose and my eyes were tearing up.I could smell Katsuki's nitroglycerin smell from where I was.Either he is sweating a lot or he is close.
"OCHAKO!TOUCH MY HAND!"
IIDA!He flew over to the exit sign and stopped the panic just in time for the cops to show up.Andd he got voted to be class rep.Midoriya stepped down even with his 4 votes.

In class

"Today's exercise will be different.You'll have 3 instructors.Me,All might,and another faculty member."
"Sir what kind of training will this be?"
Sero asked.
"Rescue.You'll be dealing with natural disasters."
"Disasters huh?I guess we are in for a big workout."
"Guys I'm not finished yet.I know you are excited about these costumes but keep in mind they may limit you."
"YES SIR!"
Most people decided to wear their hero costumes.
"GATHER AROUND CLASS 1-A!USING YOUR CLASS NUMBER PLEASE WAIT IN TWO NEAT LINES!"
If he seriously thought any of us were gonna do that he is out of his mind.We all sat where we wanted to.
"Katsuki this is exciting isn't it?"
"Tch.Hell no!Crap like this is boring."

"Isn't your quirk like All Mights?"
"I wish my quirk was as flashy as yours Midoriya.My hardening is pretty cool and all but it's not gonna make it in the pro world."
"My naval laser has the best combination."
"Well if any of our classmates have quirks flashy enough to be a pro's.It's Todoroki,Bakugo,and Inoue."
"Sure but Bakugo is always angry.It's hard to be a pro when you have a personality like that."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"
"You know we basically just met you and we all know your personality is flaming garbage."
"Katsuki sit down.You pulled out my headphone."
"Tch.Like I care."
"Yeah yeah big bad Katsuki.I have your baby pictures downloaded into my phone.It would be a shame if I showed them to the class."
"YOU HAVE HIS WHAT?!"
"I will toss your phone out the window."
"Hinata will be the best hero."
"Why is that Todoroki?"
"Well women pro heroes tend to get more popularity than men.Plus she's pretty."
"HINATA ARE YOU BLUSHING!?"
"SHUT IT MINA!"
Katsuki was about to murder someone...luckily we got to the huge dome in time.
"WELCOME STUDENTS!"
"It's the space hero:Thirteen!"
"HE'S SO COOL!"
"THIRTEEN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE HEROES!"
"I can't wait to show you what's inside."
"THIS IS SO COOL!"

"Holy crap.It look like some kinda amusement park."
"A shipwreck,a landslide,a fire,a wind storm,et cetera.I created this training facility for students to practice their rescue abilities.I call it the unforeseen simulation joint.Or USJ."
Thirteen gave us this big talk on the safety of our quirks and the dangers.But right after that the lights went out and a portal opened up at the water fountain.
"Stay together and don't move.Thirteen watch them."
"Has the training started already?"
"STAY BACK!This is real.Those are villains."
When the huge monster next to the handy guy came out Katsuki stepped in front of me.It was almost like an instinct that I grabbed onto his arm to keep him from doing something stupid.
"Are you shaking?"
"N-no."
"Just make sure you stay with me okay?"
"I will.And..."
"What is it weirdo?"
"Make sure you don't do anything stupid."
"No promises."
"STUDENTS!WE NEED TO EVACUATE AND GET TO THE BUS!"

"Hahahah!You can't leave.I won't let you."
That quirk.A warp portal.
"SHUT UP!"
Katsuki and Kirishima attacked first...of course.
"KATSUKI WAIT!"
It was too late.The portals sucked everyone in.I extended my hand to reach for Katsuki but I could only touch his fingertips.I was so close.