21

(A/n:Omg I'm just gonna put this here for anyone who wants to read Hinata's pov before her death)

Hinata pov
It's said that before you die your life flashes before your eyes.

January 10th-I met Katsuki and god how I wish I could just go back to that day and live in it forever.

"Sir is my best friend going to be okay?"
That was the first time Katsuki called me his best friend and definitely not the last.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP PROTECTING THAT QUIRKLESS LITTLE SHIT?!"
That was the first time we fought as friends.I still remember how mad he was and the police came because they picked up on the trace of nitroglycerin.It was about me standing up for Midoriya.

"You got some food on your face dumbass.Let me wipe it off for you."
The first time Katsuki made me blush was in a ramen restaurant and he wiped off a piece of nori on my face.I wanted to kiss him right then and there.

"You mean boyfriend."
That was the first time he called himself my boyfriend.I wish he had just rejected me so I wouldn't cause him so much heartache.

"I love you Hinata."
That was the first time he said I love you and we were sitting on his couch playing video games.I said I hate you because he beat me 8-0 but he responded with I love you and a kiss.

"YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAKE PLEASE HINATA!"
And that was the last time I'd ever hear him cry.I tried to say everything but I guess my letter would suffice.

"I love you Katsu."
I wish I could tell him not to blame himself and not to cry too much because it makes him look angry.And not to forget about our date this Friday even though I wouldn't live to see it.Or not to loose too much sleep over little old me.I wish I could have seen him in a tux and crying while he read his share of the vows or when he saw me walking down the aisle.I wish so many things but the only thing I really want is for Katsuki to be happy.

Even without me...

It was bright when I opened my eyes.It was the restaurant I made a reservation for with Katsuki.He was sitting in an all black tux and he was eating his favorite spicy curry with tear stained eyes.I reached out to grab his hand but I couldn't hold him.I sobbed and I sobbed.But I slowly came to understand that this was almost like a punishment for just leaving him.

"WHY AREN'T YOU MORE UPSET ABOUT HER DEATH BAKUGO!?"
"M-Mina..."
Everyone took it so hard and Aizawa looked worse than usual.I smiled when Katsuki was about to yell but he lowered his tone like I told him in the letter.

"I love you Katsuki!"
I screamed even though he would never hear my voice.In an instant I began to fade and the last thing I saw was Katsuki crying.I wish I had never met him so I couldn't cause him such heartbreak.I wish I could be there to marry him and god how I wish I could hear him say "I do" or cry when our first child is born or to say a single "I love you" once more.But I just left him all alone.