8

Hinata pov
"Hinata are you okay?"
Mom was setting up my food and a tray and Dad was on a phone call outside.
"I'm okay mom.Did they tell you yet?"
"Yes.Recovery girl let us know of your new abilities.That's amazing.Neither your father or I have been able to achieve something so great."
"Thanks mom.Can we go home yet?"
"Well you need to change into your clothes and then we can leave."
"Okay mom."

I couldn't tell her my problems.I wouldn't want to be more of a burden on them.
School was bleak when I got back.Everyone was happy to see me though.And Aizawa was in horrible shape.
"Inoue.Can I catch you up outside?"
"Sure."

"You only missed the announcement of the sports festival.I'm sure you know plenty about it.Can I ask you where you learned that move?"
"It was spontaneous sir.I was freaking out and I needed to do something."
"I'm proud to see that you are turning out to be exactly like your father."
Two weeks for training.
"Now get back into class.We have an assignment today."
"Yes sir."

"Katsuki wait up!"
"What?"
"We walk home together.Did you forget?"
"Go away."
"W-what?"
"Go home alone.I'm not in the mood to talk."
I had no idea what his problem was but I would have been nicer if I had known that Katsuki was taking a martial arts lesson from Ojiro.

During the two weeks of training time I pushed myself to no ends,but I still had no luck with getting a white flame.I was getting better at that big move I created at Usj.But I edited it to be able to control it more.Instead of spastic waves of flames now it's a dome over me (So it doesn't hit my skin and absorb into it)with steady waves.I was fully prepared for the sports festival to begin.But the only thing I wasn't ready for was Katsuki.While in the waiting room Katsuki glared at me.
"What are you lookin at Katsuki?"
"I'm not going easy on you because we are friends."
"I wouldn't expect you to."
"I'm gonna win."
"Well we'll see."

"WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL SPORTS FESTIVAL.THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!"
"Woah it's the R rated hero:Midnight."
"She's so hot!"
"NOW FOR A SPEECH GIVEN BY THE STUDENT WHO GOT THE HIGHEST ENTRANCE EXAM SCORE.KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
"Oh no."
"Eek!He's gonna make enemies for our class."
"I just want to say."
"Here we go."
"I'm going to win."
"BOO!"
"GET OFF THE STAGE!"
"And the highest scoring recommendation test score by Hinata Inoue."
"Me?"
"Get up there.Do not keep them waiting."
"Oh sorry Iida."
When I stepped onto the stage the words just came to me.
"Thank you for coming to watch us.My cocky classmate here is right.Every student has come here for the first place spot.I hope you enjoy the sports festival."
"She said the same thing as the guy.That they are better than us."
"Oh one more thing.Good luck to the rest of the classes."
"Tch.Let's go Hinata."
"Alright alright no need to drag."
"Our first course is a....OBSTACLE COURSE."
"An obstacle course....crap."
"Everyone will line up at the gates.As long as you don't leave the course then I won't stop any quirk use."
"Yes m'am."
"WHERE SHOULD WE LOOK?!SO MANY OBSTACLES!"
"The door."
Said a mummy Aizawa with a mic.
The doorway was filled with people shoving each other and arguing.Well the other classes arguing and shoving.Class 1-A students were already ahead.
"OCHAKO GIVE ME YOUR HAND!"
Uraraka was right in front of me so when she floated us I used my flames to push forwards.We were in front of Todoroki.
"RELEASE!"
"WHAT WAS THAT AIZAWA?!YOUR CLASS IS WORKING TOGETHER!"
"Not for long."
Todoroki froze the path but I already accounted for his ice by heating the bottom of my feet to melt wherever I touch.
"SORRY ICE PRINCESS!I GOTTA GO!"
I caught up to him eventually.Behind me was an ice wonderland.Frozen robots that I slipped through.
"HALF N' HALF BASTARD."
Katsuki caught up to us.
"NOW FOR THE FALL!"
It was like a long standing long jump.I ran back,knocking Todoroki over and ran past the edge.
"SHE'S CRAZY!INOUE HAS FALLEN.."
The flames lit a bright path of blue flames.I crossed the pit barely.But I was in the lead while Todoroki was way behind.Katsuki was in second.
"WOW!THESE CLASS 1-A STUDENTS ARE AMAZING!"
"THE MINEFIELD!"
"Oh shit."
Katsuki and I had to run since our fire quirks would set off the landmine.
"SCREW IT!"
I used my flames and hit the mines on purpose.It shot me to the very end but Midoriya had the same idea as me.He crossed the line first.
"Congrats Midoriya.You won by just a hair."
"Thanks.I was so scared."
When everyone was done we decided to choose the next game.
"WE ARE GOING TO BE SPLITTING INTO TEAMS OF 4 TO STEAL EACH OTHER'S POINTS.FIRST PLACE HAS 10 MILLION POINTS."
"Midoriya is a target....I need those points.But I should help a friend."
"Deku!Let's be partners!"
"Uraraka."
He's got this.He isn't a baby...he can do this.
"Hey Hinata be on my team."
"Katsuki?"
"You are gonna be the next target besides Deku.You need somebody to protect you.But I'm the rider."
"O-okay."
"Shitty hair and Raccoon eyes and Tape guy are on our team."
"Wait it's teams of 4."
"There is an uneven amount of players.Now will you be my damn partner or not?"
"Of course Katsuki."