4

Hinata pov
"DIE DIE DIE."
*Cue the pop rocks*
"Your score is 705.2 meters."
"750 M?!THIS GUY IS A BEAST!"
"Let's begin the testing."
Midoriya was nervous as hell.His mumble thing was scary and loud today.
"What if I fail?My mom will still be proud of me but what if I can't fulfill my duty to protect people as the holder of."
"Midoriya.Calm down,take a deep breathe,and tell yourself you can do this!"
"I CAN DO THIS!"
First test was the 50 Meter dash.
"Everyone stand back."
I warned them as the boy with engines in his legs got ready to race.
"GO!"
My blue flames fired up almost immediately which he couldn't do because his engine stalled for a second.
"3.64 seconds!"
"Wow...she wasn't joking about the stand back.I could feel the heat from back there."
"I know right!"
"I'm Mina!"
"Hi Mina.I'm Hinata."
"So the girls want to sit together at lunch to get to know each other.You down?"
"Sure."
"Great we'll be at the table closest to the line."
"Okay."
"Get ready for the grip strength test."
"Oh crap.My quirk doesn't help for that kinda test."
I squeezed the machine a little and the thing beeped 56.8.
"Oh no...."
Midoriya was trembling.
"It's okay.Look at my..."
His was even worse than mine....
"540?!SHOJI YOU ARE A BEAST MAN!"
In the standing long jump I cleared the sandbox.And in the side steps I don't even want to talk about that.
"ALL OF YOU EXTRAS HAVE TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL TO BEAT MY SCORE!"
"Watch yourself Katsuki.You can't be getting too cocky."
"Sh-shut up Hinata."
"Hinata Inoue.You are next."
"Yes sir."
He tossed me the ball and I got ready for the show of the school year.
"Deep breath in and deep breath out."
I let out a deep exhale when I threw the actual ball.The flames completely burnt the side of the ball,pushing it into the distance.
"Your score is 708.1."
"See Katsuki.It's possible to beat your score."
"SHUT UP!"

At lunch
At lunch Katsuki wouldn't look at me.I didn't realize I had done something wrong.
"Are you okay Hinata?You have been zoning in and out."
"I'm okay.Just worried about a friend.What were you saying."
"I asked why don't we play Kiss,Marry,Kill."
"That sounds fun!"
Uraraka chimed in.
"Let's start with Hinata.Kiss Marry Kill , Bakugo,Denki,Kirishima."
"Mmm kill Denki.Kiss Kirishima.Marry Katsuki."
"So how long have you known Bakugo to be able to call him by his first name?"
"I met him when we were 5."
"Wow.That's why you guys are so close."
"Yeah but never romantically close."
"Awww why?"
I wanted to tell these strangers that I didn't even know that I was too scared to be rejected but with a straight face,I lied.
"We just never got around to talking about that which is fine."
"Really?You aren't upset he doesn't want to talk about such an important thing?"
"No.It's for the better anyways.I'd rather not talk about stupid stuff like that."

Lunch was dismissed 15 painful,investigation questions later.All of them about my love life.

"I AM HERE,COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"
"WOW IT'S ALMIGHT!"
"Settle down class.Today we will be doing combat training in the costumes that you sent with your applications."
"Wait really?"
"I thought those were hypothetical."
All Might sent us off to the changing rooms near the mock city.

Bakugo pov
"I wonder what the hottie brought to the table."
The hottie?
"Who the hell is the hottie?"
"The girl that only talks to you and the girls.She won't even tell us her name."
Did these assholes just call the most perfect girl in the world,the hottie.That's why they are going to end up alone for the rest of their lives.
"Her name is Hinata Inoue.Try not to call my FUCKING BEST FRIEND something derogative."
"W-what?"
"He's so manly!"
"Good job on telling them wh-."
The girls all walked out in a huddle trying to hide Hinata.
"Is something fuckin wrong with your costume you idiot?"
"I'm just trying to pull it down.It's a little short."
"PFFT Bakugo is blushing!"
They moved aside when she was done and my brain almost stopped functioning.Her costume was a purple over layer on a black body suit.The material looked fire proof & thin.

The material looked fire proof & thin

"You don't look so shitty Katsuki."
"Neither do you."
"Awww thanks.Your costume looks exactly how we designed them when we were kids."
"SHUT UP!"

"SO CLASS TODAY WE WILL BE DRAWING LOTS FOR TEAMS OF TWO TO-"
(A/n:I'm lazy and gonna skip the explanation)
When it was time to draw I got the nerd with car engines in his legs.
"Midoriya and Uraraka against Bakugo and Iida."
Hinata had that slight worry on her face.It's the cutest face she makes.It includes a furrowed brow,jaw clenched,and a (wannabe) smile.
"Hey don't look so fuckin worried.I'll be fine."
She's so damn adorable.I wish I could tell her how I feel.But a girl like that deserves a lot more than me.A guy with anger issues,a personality of a villain,and blood colored eyes.
"...I know..."
"But the nerd won't."
"KATSUKI BAKUGO YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND LET ME EXPLAIN THE DAMN RULES!"
"Nope."
"VILLAINS HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO SET UP AND THEN HEROES GET TO ENTER!"

Hinata trudged to the room with the rest of the class.She is so damn worried about my match but she forgot to worry about her partner.Half n' half is powerful and she has to match his tempo.