10

Hinata pov
"Wish me luck Katsu!"
"Tch.You can take that idiot out in a second.You don't need luck."
"T-thanks."
It was weird that up until now I never felt that increase of heart rate.It was like my heart was about to beat out my chest...
I was never one to be nervous or frazzled as I like to call it.But when it comes to him I feel nervous and calm at the same time.Or not calm...just...very comfortable.
"WELCOME BACK!WE HAVE THAWED OUT THE STADIUM FOR OUR NEXT MATCH."
"Let's rumble Denki."
"IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE HINATA INOUE FROM CLASS 1-A AND IN THE OTHER WE HAVE KAMINARI DENKI ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A!BEGIN!"
Before he could attack the ground underneath us began to crack and blue flames emit from the ground.Which he must have forgotten I could do because his face was HILARIOUS!The blue flames swallowed him and he was knocked onto his butt and wallowing in pain from the burns.
"That was a good match Denki."
I lunged to shake his hand but he was on the ground still.
"Ooo sorry..."
His pain filled groans made me wince.
"I'm so sorry."
"It's okay.Good match."
"Medic can we get him on a stretcher?"
The medic team took him to recovery girl.And I reported back to the box where Katsuki was laughing his ASS off.
"Dunce face Didn't see it comin!"
"Who's next?"
"Car engine vs creepy pink head."
"Iida vs Hatsume."
"Oh....that's an interesting match."
It was definitely an INTERESTING match.It was more like an infomercial.
"THIS BABIE IS USED TO KEEP IIDA INSIDE THE BOUNDS!"
It went on for 3 hours...
"I give up!"
SHE'S DONE!IT'S A MIRACLE!
"Katsuki..."
He was snoring and nuzzling his head on my shoulder.
"Wake up!"
"Huh?"
His eyes fluttered open and I saw those red eyes.I once compared them to a rose instead of blood...which I still stand by.
"FOR OUR NEXT MATCH WE HAVE MINA ASHIDO,OUR PINK ALIEN QUEEN IS FROM CLASS 1-A WITH HER OPPONENT YUGA AOYAMA,THE FRENCH WANNABE!"
"Pffft!The french wannabe!?"
"What's so funny?"
"Who let Present Mic announce?"
"Nezu."
"Well Nezu has horrible taste in announcers.Mic is horrible at this."
"I know."
While Mina was dodging Aoyama I started to think Midoriya style about my fight with Iida.
"if i try to get close to him he can kick me hard enough to incapacitate me but if I stay far away and fight long distance he will be able to run to me.I won't be able to dodge well."
"SHUT UP HINATA!"
"Was I mumbling?"
"YES AND IT'S SO DAMN ANNOYING!"
"Sorry Katsuki."
"Anyways.Just do your best.You'll figure something out."
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"For the encouragement."
"It wasn't encouragement.If you believe in yourself you'll stop fucking mumbling."
"Still encouragement to me."
The next few matches were uneventful.Well that is until Katsuki and Ochako's match.
"I can't watch!"
I hid my face in Midoriya's shoulder which made him red...as usual.
"EH HINATA!KACCHAN'LL KILL ME!"
"I can't watch my best friends kill each other."
"STOP TOYING WITH HER!BE A MAN!"
"SHUT UP!ALL OF YOU!"
Aizawa actually stood up for him...When I looked at the scene in front of me I was shaking.Ochako stored up all of the debris to release.
"Bakugo.Thank you for keeping your eyes on me.RELEASE!"
When she dropped the rocks I thought he match would be all over.But Katsuki managed to destroy all of them in one blast.
"YOU'RE GETTING SERIOUS NOW?!"
Ochako was trying to run to him again but she collapsed before she could hit him.
"BAKUGO WINS!"
"Hey Midoriya what did you mean when you said Katsuki would kill you?Why would he even care?"
"NO REASON!"
That's strange.
"I gotta go.My match with Todoroki is next."
"Oh.Good luck!"
"T-thanks."

Instead of watching Midoriya getting pummeled.I decided to go talk to my parents who were looking for interns themselves.
"MOM!DAD!"
"Hinata!"
"You were amazing honey."
Mom wrapped me into this big,warm hug.And just for one second I wasn't worried about fighting Iida.I was just buried in the love and support from them.
"When did you learn that move?"
"I've been practicing for 2 weeks dad.I had to get better or I would never get scouted."
"Are you sure you don't want to go with our agency?"
"Yes mom.I would love to spend more time with you guys , but I have to do this on my own."
"We understand.I love you."
"I love you too Dad."
"I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long."
"You are always working mom."
"I know I know.So what's new?Are you and Katsuki finally dating?"
"No.Wait finally?"
"I've seen the way you look at him."
"And the way he looks at you.He loves you.He might not even know but he does."
"Pffft he doesn't like me in that way."
"Whatever.Hey Hinata we won't be home until late tonight.Patrols have increased with that hero killer out.So Mitsuki has offered for you to sleep over.Just to be safe."
"Oh...okay.Look I can't lie and say I don't worry about you.So be safe."
"We will honey."
"Alright.Get ready for your next match."
"I will dad.I just want another hug."
"HINATA!"
It was recovery girl shouting for me.
"I should go see if Katsuki is alright.I'll be back."
When I got to the nurse's office I found Katsuki squirming around and blowing up everything.
"Katsuki!"
"Hinata?"
"What are you doing?"
"THIS OLD BAG WANTS TO KISS ME!I'M FINE!"
"Hehe.Of course.I'll hold him down,you give him a kiss."
"LIKE HELL!I'LL KILL YOU HINATA!"