18

Hinata pov
On the bus
The bus ride was quiet.Katsu was snoozin'.And I was listening to music.
"We're here."
Aizawa's gruff voice could be heard past my soft music and Katsu's snores.
"Katsu,get up."
When we walked outside we were confused.
"Why are we so far away?"
"Guys let's get back on the bus."
"LONG TIME NO SEE AIZAWA!"
"Ah,class meet the Pussy Cats."
The group got into a weird position and it became relatively clear what was happening.
"We own this acre of land.So feel free to use your quirks.You'll have to get past the forest of nightmares and get to camp before lunch.Or you won't eat."
"WHAT?!"
The ground underneath us shook and rumbled,I latched onto Katsu to just feel safer.When we tumbled down the hill his phone fell out of his pocket.I picked it up for him and the lock screen was shocking.It was a picture of me that Mina took of me in the hot outfit.I had one hand on my hip and the other flipping my hair.
"H-Hey!"
Katsu snatched the phone away from me and before I could comment on the photo we were having to save Mineta from a rock monster.
"DIE DIE DIE!"
"MIDORIYA LET'S GO!"
"TODOROKI!"
"ON IT!"
Katsu,Midoriya,Iida,Todoroki,and I all sprung into action.Midoriya kicked the monster's leg,Todoroki and I burnt the monster's front legs,Katsu went straight for the body,and Iida kicked his last leg.
"LET'S GO!"
Killing these beasts wasn't easy.Especially with my power.Flames and forests don't go well together.It was almost 5 when we got back to camp.
"Ughhh!"
"You made it!Sorry we set such a high expectation of you.We thought about how long it would take us to get through the forest."
"FIRST TORTURE AND NOW YOU'RE BRAGGING?"
"We'll cook dinner while you guys go to the hot springs.This is a one night thing only.Other nights you'll have to cook for yourselves."
"HOT SPRINGS?!BOOBIES?!"
Mineta almost passed out from the massive nose bleed.
"Who's that little kid next to you?"
"This is my nephew Kota."
"Hello Kota I'm Midoriya."
The kid kicked Kota in the no no spot and he went as pale as a ghost.In the background I heard Todoroki tell Katsu.
"He reminds me of you."
"SHUT UP HALF N' HALF!"

"Hello Kota.I'm Hinata."
"Tch.Don't bother.All of you are ridiculous."
"Ridiculous?How old are you?"
"You guys and your idiotic will to put your lives at risk."
"Kota that's enough."
"I'm sorry about him."

At the hotsprings
We were just enjoying our bath and talking.
"Soooo has Bakugo seen you naked?"
"MINA!"
"You didn't answer the question."
"No we haven't gone that far yet."
"YET?!DO YOU PLAN ON THAT?!"
"Shhhhhh."
"LUSCIOUS BOOBIESSS!!"
I could hear Mineta from our side and Katsu yelling at him.
"Before you learn how to be a good hero,learn how to be a good human being."
Kota shoved Mineta off of the wall and looked at us.Mina didn't bother covering up while the rest of us were more reserved.
"EEEEEEK!TSU!"
"Sorry Hagakure kero.I didn't mean to touch your..."
"It's okay...I guess I'm a little hard to see huh?"
"Yep ribbit."

At dinner
"OMG THIS RICE IS SO GOOD!I NEVER WANT TO STOP EATING."
"Aren't you going to eat Hinata?"
"I'm not too hungry."
"Stop doing your fucking worried face and eat.We have training tomorrow."
I just have a weird feeling about this place...I don't understand why but it feels like the calm before a hurricane.

First day of training
"I'll be giving you all different tasks and mentors to work with.The people who failed their test should come with me."
"HELP US HINATA!"
"BAKUBRO!!"

"What were you worried about last night Hinata?"
"It's nothing Katsu.Go get your barrel of water."
"Hinata you'll be with Todoroki in that tub."
"Yes sir."
"He'll freeze the water and you have to melt it before you freeze and get frost bite."
"Yes sir."

Training was difficult and much different from our regimen.After realizing Todoroki and I couldn't train together they had me literally breaking a giant hill.They told me to just use my quirk to break it.I tried flame fists and repeated punches.I tried the hell flame move where I shoot the flame into the ground and cause them to surface.I tried everything except for what Endeavor taught me.How to make solid shapes.I created a giant flame fist and broke the hill in 3 shots.Everyone was super busy and they luckily didn't make a big deal about my new power.

"WOAH BAKUGO!You're really good with that knife."
"Inoue can you taste this?"
"Sure Todoroki."
Todoroki was about to spoon feed me some broth he was working on but a sharp kitchen knife whizzed by us.
"You know how to throw it too?"
"HINATA OVER HERE NOW!"
He made me cook by his side.When we were kids we always cooked together so he made sure I didn't hurt myself but I was just as good a chef as he was.
"I'm not gonna hurt myself with a knife Katsu."
"I still need you to try this Inoue."
"Okay I'm coming."
"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!GET SOMEONE ELSE TO TASTE IT!"
I just cooked the 3rd pot of curry while Katsu was finishing the first and second that he made by himself.

"GUYS THIS TASTES LIKE CRAP!"
"MOMO YOU'RE SCARFING DOWN!"
"HINATA THIS CURRY IS THE BEST POT!"
"Thank you Ochako."
"It's true the other pots taste like crap compared to this!"
"HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY COOKING YOU DAMN ROUND FACE!"
I guess I was worrying again but I felt the current of a blue flame somewhere...

The next day of training...it was absolute...HELL.