17

Hinata pov
After my little blow up with Katsuki I took my place at my gate.It was a mock city.When I reached the middle of the city I saw him.Josh.His eyes dead set on my figure.
"Water bubble."
Water rose from the ground and trapped me in a bubble.But I wasn't too worried.My flames caused the water to steam up around me.I fell to my feet from the bubble and looked at him with the most mischievous smile.
"I'm sorry I have to do this."
I used my shaping of fire to create a flame to slam him into a wall.
"Water needle."
I saw him flick his wrist and all of a sudden a shot of water was sticking through my shoulder.
"I'm sorry."
I threw a big flame at him which instead of dodging he took head on.He was knocked out so quickly.
"INOUE HAS PASSED!"
The sign switched when I put the cuffs on him.
"You're so strong.That's amazing."
"Well your quirk doesn't go well with mine."
"Yeah...Hey I'm sorry if I upset your boyfriend."
"Oh don't worry about him.He always acts like that."
"O-oh okay."
"What's wrong?"
"How does your flame not get put out by my water?"
"Well when your flame is some degrees hotter than lava it tends to burn through everything."
"And how exactly did you not feel the water needle?I shoot them at major nerve areas."
"Well look at this."
I tugged at my costume and let him see my closed up stitch.
"Does that hurt still?"
"Yeah,like a bitch."
"Well go talk to your boyfriend.He seems to look angry."
"No,he always looks like that.Anyways Josh thank you so much for coming all this way to fight with me.I hope you do well as a hero."
"If you ever hear about the aquamarine hero:Waterfall , then that's me."

I wonder if anyone else is done yet...
"HINATA!"
Ochako grabbed me in a big hug.
"Aoyama and me passed."
"Congrats.So did I."
"Well I'd expect nothing less of the strongest person in our class.Although your lack of sparkle is off putting."
"Thank you?"

"HEY HINATA!"
"Yes Katsuki?"
"Oooh she's pissed."
Kaminari remarked before I gave him a nasty glare.
"Let's go talk in private."
"Okay."

He dragged me to an empty classroom and started rambling.
"I'm sorry Hinata.I've been such an asshole boyfriend.I didn't think about how I've been treating you.I wanted to end that sentence that I love you and I trust you."
"I love you too Katsu.I'm glad it only took threatening you to make you realize it."
"Heh.I'm a stubborn bastard.What can I say?"

In class after finals
"Sero,Mineta,Kirishima,Satou,Kaminari and Mina failed their final exams.But you will still be going to the trip destination."
"NO WAY!"
"Really?"
"Is this a trick Aizawa?"
"No,but you won't get to train with the other students.Instead you'll be studying with me."
"WHAT?!"
"Think of it as remedial lessons."

The weekend
I got a weird text from the class group chat to go to the mall.It was from Mina.It read Let's go to the mall,girls ASSEMBLE!
When I finished getting ready Kirishima and Katsu were waiting for me,outside of my door.
"You have a nice house Inoue."
"Well don't get used to seeing it."
"Katsu be nice.Are you ready?"
"Yeah.I made a list of all the things I need."
"Everyone did Shitty Hair."
"Well..."
"Everyone except Hinata."
"I don't need anything at all.I just wanna go and spend time with my friends."
"Tch.You aren't spending any time with the girls,you're going to help me."
"That's Kirishima's job."

"Is everyone here?"
"I suggest that we split up and meet back at the food court."
"Girls go with girls and guys go with guys.Sorry Bakugo but you'll have to wait to see her in all the clothes we dress Hinata up in."

The girls split from the guys and first we hit up a cute boutique.
"What do you guys think about this for like a date night?"
I rarely shopped for myself but when I did I was quite shy about it.
"OMG!HINATA YOU LOOK SO GOOD!"
"You should get it!"
It was a simple white t shirt that was cropped paired with a black skirt that hugged my body tightly.
"Are you sure?"
"Stay still!"
Mina had her camera up and snapped a picture of me.
"Does it look okay?"
"GURL!You look SMOKIN HOT!"
"Should I get it?"
"YES!"
"No...I should wait to get it."
"It's whatever you want."

Katsuki pov
While we were walking around the mall Hinata texted me.Well not Hinata...raccoon eyes texted me a picture of Hinata in the hottest outfit I've ever seen her wear.
"Bakugo are you blushing?"
"N-No!"

Hinata pov
"Guys....there's the villain from USJ!"
I rushed over to Midoriya to try to save him but it was already too late.He had made his grand escape.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine.We need to call the authorities!"
The mall was shut down for a police investigation.Katsu was terrified when I called him and told him there was a villain incident.You could just hear it in his voice.
"Let's walk home."
"Okay Katsu."
"And next time be more careful.Call me and tell me before you rush into danger.What if he had backup and they hurt you.I wouldn't have even know until we got there."
"I'm sorry Katsu.It was just an in the moment decision."
"I'm glad that you're okay.I love you."
"I love you too Katsu."