15

Bakugo pov
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HALF N' HALF?!"
"Hinata and I are on the way to the Hosu City Hospital.I thought you would want to be there when she wakes up."
"I'll be there soon."
Mom drove me to the hospital who was more than happy to see her future daughter in law.But was heartbroken when I made her stay in the car.
"What room is Hinata Inoue in?"
"Room 131 on this floor sir.But make sure you don't hug her side.The stitch might pop."
"Yes m'am."
Stitches?This dumbass saved that reporter and had to get stitches...This isn't real.Wake up!This isn't happening.I approached room 131 I saw her.A cut on her cheek and a blood curdling side wound.
"Hinata?Are you awake?"
"K-katsuki?"
"I'm so glad you are okay.I knew you going with Endeavor was a horrible idea.Look at you,you dumbass.You really made me worry about you."
"Katsuki it wasn't a bad idea.I learned how to make a solid shape.And I learned how to flame fist."
"Pffft that sounds so stupid."
"It's super cool.I'll show you when they clear me."
"I'll be looking forward to that."
"Wait wait wait wait WAIT!You have internships....you gotta go!"
"Best Jeanist can kiss my ass."
"Don't miss out on this opportunity for me.You need to go anyways because they are about to change my dressing and it's not a pretty sight."
"Well you aren't that pretty of a sight and you are still my girlfriend."
*Long sigh*
"Fine,you can stay for today only.But if you are gonna be here make yourself useful and hold my hand while they inspect my stitches."
"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"
"To Katsuki standards a great one."
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YOU LITTLE BRAT?!"
"Hey Katsuki can you help me up?"
She's so damn worried about them.
"Stay in bed.I can see that worry on your face.The nerd squad is fine."
"Fine."
"Can I change your dressing yet?Or should I come back?"
"No come on in."
The nurse was a middle aged woman with copper eyes and brown locks.She looks like round face.
"I'll be checking for any signs for infection with my tweezers.So hold onto your boyfriend."
Her tight grip on my hand never loosened for the entire duration of the inspection.She winced in pain.If only I was there.I could have...who the hell am I kidding.I couldn't have protected her from the damn Nomu.Hinata did her best to protect herself and she's much stronger than me...what would I have done?
"Katsuki?Why are you making that face?What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong.Just worried about you."
"I'm okay.Well I'll be cleared after internships.So you can't stay with me forever."
"I'll go when I want to go."
"Katsuki please just have fun at your internships and don't worry."

---.....---The next day ---.....---.....-
Hinata pov
"Katsuki what are you doing here?And what in the hell happened to your hair?"
"I brought you your favorite dessert."
"You brought taiyaki?For me?"
"Of course.I couldn't stop thinking about you all day so right after internships I came here to make it up to you for being gone."
"You are so sweet."
"Not as sweet as that shit you are eating.I took one bite and that was already WAYYY too fucking much for me."
"Katsuki you know I love you right?"
"What else would you feel about me?"
"I just want to make sure you know."
"Alright weirdo.I know you love me."
"Good.Now go home.Mitsuki might yell at you for staying out so late."

The next week and a half were incredibly boring.Everyone left before me...which is understandable.They didn't get dug into by a pterodactyl nomu.
"Are you ready?"
Katsuki helped me up from the bed.At this point my stitches didn't bother me at all.
"Never been more ready."
"My mom is waiting for us so hurry your ass up and get dressed."
"Could you at least help me?"
He said as I struggled to get my shirt on.
"Hey I never asked you but how did you get to the alleyway without passing out from that wound?"
"It was like a mother's adrenaline kicking in.Just the thought of my friends dying made my body move faster than I thought humanly possible."
"Mother's adrenaline?Bullshit...were you really that worried about them?"
"Katsu.You may not like it but Midoriya is always gonna be my friend whether you like it or not."
"Whatever.I'll always hate that I have to share you but if you want to be his friend then I can't stop you."

School

"HINATA WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS!!!ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Ochako and Mina and Tsu tackled me.
"YOU IDIOTS BE CAREFUL!HER STITCHES ARE STILL NEW!!!!"
Katsuki trumped everyone when it came to yelling.
"Can we see?"
"..."
"See what Roundface?"
"We were't talking to you Bakugo.I asked Hinata to see her wound."
"Oh-That's what you wanted?Yeah take a look!"
I pulled up my shirt to show my huge stitch.Everyone winced and looked away.
"I'm so sorry Hinata.My father should never had asked you to follow me when you were wounded."
"Oh shush.I wanted to follow you and make sure Midoriya was alright."
"So what happened?"
"Well Midoriya,Iida and a pro were attacked by a super powerful Nomu and Todoroki and I went to help them.But this happened when I was saving a reporter."
"We saw that too.Congrats...they have officially named you."
"What?"
"Your dad said that they can't put your name on the website or on the paper so they put up and coming hero Inferno."
Oddly hearing the name Inferno was comforting and distracting from the pain that occurred due to being TACKLED!

"Class settle down.I'm glad to hear internships went well for most of you."
I'm that other part...right?
"Inferno.A special congratulations on being praised for being an idiot."
"Ha!I told you you were an idiot."
"Shut it Katsuki...I'm sorry Mr.Aizawa but I have to disagree with you.I may have gotten injured but saving that woman was worth it."
"Well I hope it was worth missing a day of school and a day off of training for the Final Exams coming up."
"THE FINAL EXAMS?!"
"You gotta be shitting me!"
"And those who do not pass will not go on the class training trip."
Shit.
"There will be an academic and physical part to the test.But I'd suggest you study a lot."
"..."
"YAOMOMO HELP US!"
"KATSUKI TUTOR ME!"
"BAKUBRO HELP ME!"