5

Hinata pov
"HE ALMOST GOT THE JUMP ON THEM!"
"Katsuki what the hell are you planning?"
"Sneak attack Bakugo?That's such an unmanly strategy."
"It's a viable strategy, they are the villains."
"LOOK THERE HE GOES!"
Katsuki's big starting move.He always attack with the right side first.
"Midoriya.You better know what you are doing or he might kill you."
"What was that young Inoue?"
"If Katsuki pulls the pin on his grenades.You will need to stop the fight."
"Not unless I see the power it causes."
"But."
"That's enough Inoue.I know you care about him but you have to trust in the heroes."
"It's not that I don't trust the heroes.It's that I don't trust a villain."
Midoriya managed to catch Katsuki's right hook and used the flip I taught I him.Midoriya and I trained together even when he had no quirk.I taught him combat and self defense.If he was gonna be a little brother to me then I was going to teach him all the things I would a little sibling.

Katsuki's pov
"Kacchan you always use a big right hook to start a fight.I analyzed every amazing hero,even you.It was all in the notebook you threw out the window that Hinata saved.She told me that I am not weak because I am quirkless,I am weak because I listen to you berate me."
"YOU DAMN NERD!YOU ARE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS YET YOU ARE GONNA FIGHT ME.THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!"
His capture tape was already partly around my leg so I went in for a punch but he dodged easily.
"How did you get so damn far?!"
He took off running and left me chasing after him.
"WHERE IS THAT FLASHY POWER OF YOUR'S?!"
Hinata always had an attachment.I wonder if that's how he got so damn far.
"YOU COULDN'T PROTECT YOURSELF SO YOU HAD TO ASK HINATA FOR HELP HUH?CUZ YOU'RE THAT MUCH OF A WEAKLING?!?"
Of course she wanted to help him,because she deserves the world.A world that Deku can give her...

Hinata pov
"That guy has some real anger issues."
"Don't talk about him unless it's to his face Kaminari.He has no anger issues,trust me.If he had anger issues he wouldn't be my friend.He has pent up emotions that he has no clue how to deal with."
"How can you be that guy's friend?You are the opposite of him."
"We were exactly alike when we were kids.His quirk ruined his personality."
Midoriya jumped out of his hiding spot with the tape in hand.
"Come on Midoriya.Don't let him bully you."
"I thought you were on Bakugo's side."
"I have no sides.It's just that Midoriya is-"
On the screen Katsuki had the widest smirk I had ever seen him flash.
"STOP THE FIGHT HE'LL KILL HIM!"
Then the pin dropped to the floor.
"MIDORIYA!"
"YOUNG MIDORIYA!?DO YOU RESPOND?!"
"Yes sir.Don't stop the fight."
"STOP THE FIGHT ALL MIGHT.HE WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE ANOTHER BLAST!"
"He isn't a child anymore Inoue.He has grown tremendously.Let him learn to fight his own battle."
"Yes sir."
The hand to hand combat went on and on.I taught Midoriya all the things I knew about combat,all he has to do is apply it.The words weakling came out of Katsuki's mouth when he tossed Midoriya over his shoulder like it was nothing.
"Todoroki."
"Yes Inoue."
"We are partners for this round.What is your plan?"
"You'll see.You have no relevance in this plan."
"O-oh...okay."
NOT OKAY!STAND UP FOR YOURSELF HINATA!
"HEROES WIN."
The tears almost about to fall from Katsuki's face was alarming.
"All Might.Let me onto the field."
"No."
"Yes.I won't hurt any of them or do anything reckless.Just let me talk to him."
"Urgh.I'm a horrible teacher.Go ahead."
"Thank you sir."
Katsuki was walking up to the door when he saw me.
"Don't fucking dare.Deku told me.I don't want to even look at you."
"Katsuki it was a long time ago.I did it so he could protect himself."
"You didn't trust me so much that you taught him how to fight if I ever went off the rails?"
"Not to protect himself from you but from villains.If I wanted him to protect himself from you I would have told him he needs a body guard."
"Tch.Shut the hell up.I'm not an idiot."
"Katsuki.You are such an asshole."
"Good luck with Icy Hot."
"KATSUKI DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!"
"I just did."
The day ended when Todoroki won the simulation for us by freezing the building.I never even got a chance to show off my talents.Katsuki didn't wait for me and the walk home was lonely.
"Hey you idiot.I'm sorry I blew up at you."
Sooooooooo Katsuki came to my door at 8 pm to say I'm sorry.
"Come in and eat dinner."
"I can't the old hag hasn't yelled at me yet."
"Hehe.Okay.Good luck Katsuki."
"Thanks.Bye Hinata."
All in all Katsuki will yell at me and we will always be friends.I guess he just felt betrayed because I'm supposed to be his friend not Midoriya's.