0.1

Harry Styles:

I look at the video over and over just to see the same thing over and over. It's a short video of Alex and Jack kissing, let's just leave it to say that I ship Jalex like a little bitch okay? Good.

"Harry baby" I look up and sees Taylor stand at the door, I try not to sigh, it's not that I don't like Taylor... Oh wait it is.  Sure she is a really nice girl but I can't stand her, she can be so annoying sometimes, she thinks we are a thing... she don't understand that she isn't in a band or a male.

I'm something you could call a fanboy, I like almost any band, name one and I probably die just because how awesome their music are.

I love Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Green Day, All Time Low, 5 Seconds Of Summer, The Vamps, All The Above and then we have my favorite band of all times Purple Night.... No just kidding their name isn't purple night that would be so Green day. No my favorite band is Lost in Stereo. They are a band with the members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Josh Devine and the perfect Louis Tomlinson.

I have been a fan of them since 2008 when they started as a band, they were so young and now they are become so big, they are like one of the biggest bands in the world, I could not be prouder. The only bad thing is that now they never notice me.

"BABY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" I look at Taylor and try not to act like I didn't hear hair, I hope she didn't say anything important because then I would be fucked.

"You never listen to me, how do you expect this relationship to work if you don't listen?" For the last fucking time Taylor I'm not your boyfriend, you don't have a fucking dick girl! Of course I didn't say that to her because it would be wrong if I did, because my mother is still home and she would hate me. My mom really likes Taylor and I don't understand why she is a blonde annoying person.

" You know I'm not your boyfriend" I say and try not to make her cry because it's a horrible sight and my mother would kill me... But of course it doesn't work because the tears start falling from her eyes anyway, I will never understand girls feelings... That is why I like boys okay they aren't complicated you understand them.

"Hey hey don't cry." I try because I know my mother is just down the hall and she can probably hear and if Taylor don't stop then I am fucked.

"I just wanted you to go with me I'm sorry" She says and I look at her like I try to figure out what she is talking about. Because that is what I am trying to do because I have no freaking idea!

"Where?" I ask and she hands me a paper something that makes me lose all air in my lungs, how did she get those they are sold out!?

"I will go with you" I answer and she stops crying and smiles big before she kiss my lips and walks away... what the hell did just happen?

"see you on Friday" She shouts from what I assume is down stairs I don't know because I am too lazy to look.

How the hell did Taylor get tickets to Lost in Stereo, it has been sold out for months, I know because I have tried like a little bitch to get one ticket. All Time Low is opening for them for fucks sake how am I going to survive, two of my favorite bands on one night it's like a dream for every single fangirl... boy.. I meant fanboy.

I walk over to my Stereo and play Lost in Stereos latest album picture, it's a collaboration with All Time low and they have done a few old songs together I love it. They are like singing All Time Low's song Dear Maria, Count Me In and that is freaking life because I love Alex and Louis voices together it's like two angels singing.

"TURN DOWN THE FUCKING MUSIC FAT ASS" I try not to laugh when I hear Gemma scream at me, she do like them but she just don't want to tell me. It's like I don't tell her I actually think her hair is nice. I'm her brother I'm supposed to be mean to her.

---------------

Comment and vote for more :) You guys are awesome!

Best comment will get a dedication