1.5

Louis Tomlinson:

I spend so much time with Harry that all I can think of is the smell of vanilla and coconut.  Harry use vanilla shampoo but he also use a coconut soup so he smells a little bit of both, and then he has that perfect smell of just Harry.

I love to have my mind filled with Harry because then I can think about his chocolate coloured curls, they look so pretty around his face, he almost look like a Greek god.. Wait I take that back, he looks like a Greek god.

“Louis stop daydreaming about your boy toy and get in to the studio!” I give Josh a look that will show him that he isn´t my boy toy, he knows this but he won´t stop saying it… Maybe it is because I called Niall for Irish beauty Princess when I was drunk…. And I may or may not have said it a few other times.

Niall doesn´t mind!

“Stop baby you know that he hates it.” Niall says and links his arms around Josh.

“You two are even worse than Jack and Alex” I say and pretend to throw up. I know that this isn´t true because let´s face it no one is worse than Jack and Alex. Jalex is like always in the air.

“You know that, that is a lie.” Zayn says from the sofa where he and Liam is sitting and cuddling, I wish Harry was here, but he has to go to stupid school. I am not saying that I don´t want him to get an education I just saying that I wish he wasn´t in school so he could be here.

I actually love how Harry probably are smarter than I am, it is a pretty big turn on for me, I love to sit and watch him doing his geeky stuff like math.

Alex Gaskarth:

I look over at Jack and let a little smile creep in to my lips, I can´t believe how beautiful he is! How could I end up so lucky?

“Give it up for my best friend Alex.” Every night he breaks my heart by saying those words, I look down and try not to show the tears in my eyes, it´s not my fault that this can´t be real that this only exists in our free time when we aren´t famous… when we are just we.

I can see Jack giving me a look that tells me how much he loves me, but it´s just not enough! I want to be with him and not just when we are alone. Stupid fame.

“I love you Alex.” He says in to the microphone, he often do that and people just think he says it because I´m his best friend, but I know better, I know why he says it. He tells me that he loves me because he is scared, he is scared that I will forget that he loves me if he don´t tell me.

He knows how much it breaks my heart not being able to be with him like for real.

“Alexander William Gaskarth fucking look at me!” I look up at his face and I see so much love that I just want to drop everything and just be with him… and that is what I am going to do.

I walk over to him with my green guitar and he gives me a smile that tells me that it´s okay, and I can see both Rian and Zack giving me a sign to say that it´s okay, how can they be so okay with this?

I don´t care really.

I grab Jack by the neck and press my lips against his, this is so much more than we have ever done on stage before, it has been small pecks just because the fans wanted it, but now. Now it´s real, with so much feelings.

“Someday I am going to make you Alexander Barakat.” Jack whispers in to my ear after the kiss and I laugh a little.

“Do you honestly believe that I will be named Barakat? We all know that it´s you who will be Jack Gaskarth.” I whisper back and leaves a kiss on his ear, He is so perfect and I am so lucky that I found him… Even if he can be a dork sometimes… okay all the time.

Harry Styles:

I watch the video over and over together with Cher on of my closest friends, her blue hair is up in a ponytail and it looks adorable on her, she knows about me and Louis… It´s not like it´s a secret, it just hasn´t come out yet.

“Oh my god did you see how he just grabbed him by his neck and kissed him like he mean it?!” Cher freaks out and I watch the video again, okay so it´s true I am a hard core Jalex shipper and that kiss made the whole fucking ship to go crazy!!

“I´m going to fucking cry Harry give me your flower crown!” She says and I look at her. That just doesn’t make sense, why the hell does she need my flower crown to cry. I know it´s sexy as fuck but come on I just made it this morning and I really like the purple colour, it match the purple sweatshirt I took from Louis.

“Why do you need my flower crown?” I ask her and she gives me a look that tells me that I am stupid… Oh thank Cher so nice of you.

“I can´t look hard core while crying so give me your flower crown” She says and takes it from my head before I can say something, wow thanks for asking. Thanks for respecting what´s mine, thanks I really mean it….

“Come on Harry don´t be like that, not all of us can have a hard core boyfriend that turns in to a big fucking teddy bear when he is with us…” I smile a little when she says that Louis is my boyfriend.. Can you call us boyfriends?

Well I gave him a blow job and we still kiss and see each other so I think it counts as boyfriends but not official boyfriends… does that make sense? Well who gives a fuck my boyfriend is hotter than your boyfriend.

“Are you going to see lover boy after school?” Cher asks me and I can´t stop laughing because the tears are still falling down from her eyes, oh poor princess.

“Yeah.”