2.5

Harry Styles:

When I come out from the bathroom I see Louis and Niall talking and a smile is on my face when I see how Louis take his hands up to his flower crown to fix it. He looks so adorable with his lilac hair and with flowers. He still looks bad ass though because he is having eyeliner and snakebite and dark cloths… But he looks really fancy.

I walk over to them and he has his back to me so he can´t see me. Niall sees me and I put my finger up to my lips to show him to be quiet.

I walk up to them and hug Louis from behind something that makes him jump at first but soon relax in too, he is totally adorable the way he relax in my arms, I know that I do the same thing.

“Hey baby.” He says so quiet that only I can hear him, he sounds so fucking sexy and I just want to be alone with him, but I can´t because we are celebrating his birthday and it would be wrong if I took him away from all those people who is here for him, he is mine but I need to share with other people too.

“Hi” I say back and Niall says a quick goodbye to us before walking over to Josh who is trying to do some stupid dance move.

Louis turns around in my arms and hold me close. Hold me close don´t let go…

“You having fun?” He asks me with a smile on his face, I love Louis smile it´s adorable and I love how his eyes looks so happy. His eyeliner makes his eyes look bluer than they already are something that makes me want to cry because I love his eyes, they are like an ice blue colour but warmer, if it make sense.

“Yeah.” I say and kiss him, he isn´t far behind on kissing me back, his lips are so soft against mine, damn I love him so damn much… How did I get so freaking lucky?!

“You are so beautiful Harry.” Louis smile to me and I can´t help but kiss him again, he is so adorable, how did I end up with someone so fucking adorable?

“Let´s dance.” He says and gives me a quick kiss, he pull me out to the dance floor and I can hear how Make it rain with Ed Sheeran is playing in the background, I love that freaking song, and the weird thing is that I know that the dude who is singing is in this freaking room, he is in the same fucking room as me.

Louis put his hands on my waist and we slowly dance around in the room. I can see Alex and Jack dancing a few meters away, they look adorable together and I can´t believe that I can see my OTP dancing together like boyfriends just a few meters from me. I don´t even know what to do with myself right now because this gives me so many feels…

I wonder how Cher is taking this…

“Okay I think it´s time to eat some cake!!” I hear Josh voice in the room say. I look up and on the stage he stands with a microphone and smiles. In comes a big cake that looks like a guitar that has a flower crown around the neck. It looks so cool and Louis smiles a big smile.

“Oh my god!” He says and walks over to Josh and gives him a big hug, I am guessing that Josh is the one who fixed the cake.

“LET´S ALL SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE KID!!!” Niall takes the microphone and screams in to it. Louis comes back to me and takes my hand and we walks over to the cake. Everyone starts singing on Niall´s count, and it´s amazing because imagine all your favourite idols in the same room singing together!!! It´s like being in heaven!!!

I sing too and Louis is smiling all the time, he is so adorable.

**

I sit beside Louis in the taxi, Louis have been drinking and I really don´t want to drive his car home so we took a cab. He isn´t that drunk he is a little tipsy and he is a responsible dude so he doesn´t drink and drive. That was what he said to me, but I  know that he has done it before because I don´t know how many times I have seen the headlines on a magazine telling me that Louis got arrested for drinking and driving. I am so surprised that he isn´t in jail jet.

“You looks adorable with that flower crown on your head” I say and looks down on my white pants. I am so surprised that I have been keeping them white the whole night. I didn´t even drop cake on them, which is a big freaking surprise because you always drop something in your knee when you have white pants on.

“So any plans on what we can do tomorrow?” Louis asks me and gives me a kiss, he is so touchy when he is a little bit tipsy, but I am not complaining because damn I really like it when Louis is touchy and needy because that shows me that I am not the only one in this relationship that needs to feel the other one close.

“I don´t know, maybe just stay in bed all day cuddling.” I say and I can see how a smile form on his face, I know that Louis loves those days when we just stay in bed doing nothing more than just cuddle. I love cuddles with Louis because he is the best on giving them.

I feel bad for all those people who hasn´t had a cuddle with Louis because they are the fucking best shit ever and everyone should get one… but then again Louis is mine and I like to keep it that way…

Mine.