1.7

No one:

Louis looks right in to Harry´s eyes and Harry can feel the tears falling from his eyes, how did he end up like this? With someone so perfect as Louis?

“What did I ever do to deserve you?” Harry asks with tears falling from his eyes, he don´t understand how he ever could be so lucky… What he doesn´t know is that Louis is thinking the same thing.

“Being perfect.” Louis says and look Harry right in the eyes with a cute little smile on his lips.

Zayn Malik:

I sit beside Liam with a smile on my lips, we are looking through different wedding magazines, sure that is what girls use to do but we are both males in this and Liam loves to look at all the beautiful wedding decoration.

“I like that colour Zayn!” Liam says and point at one beautiful light green almost blur colour, really beautiful. I would do anything for this boy he means so freaking much to me.

“I like it too.” I say and look down and meet his wonderful brown eyes that makes my heart skip a beat.

“Can we play Fall out Boy on our wedding?” Liam asks me and I look at him, I know he loves Fall out Boy and as I said earlier I would do anything for that boy.

“What song baby?” I ask him even if I already know what song he wants. I just want to hear him say it.

“Alone together.” Liam says and I can´t help but smile.

“I can´t wait until I see them live Zayn they are the best band ever! How could you get tickets to this?!” I can´t help but smile when I see how happy Liam is, he really love Fall out boy.

Liam is jumping around like a little girl when she realize that she got tickets to Justin Bieber. He is so cute.

When they finally go on stage I can feel how Liam hold my hand tight.

Liam is crying when it comes to the last song, alone together. I know this is Liam´s favourite song, he won´t let me forget it, he is listening to it all the time.

I don't know where you're going

But do you got room for one more troubled soul

I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home

I said I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead

This is the road to ruin

And we're starting at the end

I don´t know what I am thinking but he just look so beautiful in all those lights and I can´t stop myself from kissing him.

I let my lips fall over his and it makes my stomach flip, how can he be so beautiful? The feeling I get when my lips meet his is amazing, and it´s even more amazing when he kisses me back, it´s like fireworks inside of my stomach and he is making me feel this way. So long have I been wanting to do that and now finally I did it, and it´s even more amazing than I imagine.

I look at Liam who is sitting and smiling, I hope he remember the same thing as I do, because it´s our first kiss and it was perfect. I am so happy that I took him to that concert for our first date. I remember how nervous I was and I thought he only agreed to come with be so I wouldn´t be sad, but he proved me wrong, because we have been we for so long now.

Lost in Stereo (Larry Stylinson)✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara