1.4

Louis Tomlinson:

Waking up beside Harry is one of the best feeling ever, having his body pressed up against mine is like heaven. He is perfect and you will never will understand the feeling I get with Harry if you haven´t met your Harry, this Harry is mine, just mine dude!

I just lay there and watch him breath, he looks like nothing can hurt him, so innocent… even if he´s far from innocent, I know believe me.

“I know you´re awake” He mumbles after a while and I realize that he must be awake too. He opens one of his eyes before closing it again, can he be any cuter?

“Can´t we just lay here the whole day listening to music?” Oh right he can, and damn that sounds like a great fucking idea.

“Yeah that sounds great.” I say and smile at him, he open both his eyes and gives me a little smile, how can he be so perfect?

“What kind of music do you listen to Louis? Do you listen to My Chemical Romance?”  I smile when I hear the name of the band, they really are great.

“Yeah, they´re great.” He smiles up at me and gives me a kiss on the lips. His lips are so soft against mine, they fit just perfectly, like it´s meant to be. I know something else on his body that I would like to kis…. Wait I probably should end that sentence. Oops.

“Louis you have a morning boner.” Harry says and his sleeping voice is hotter than fire.

“Sorry?” I say but it sounds more as a question, maybe because I don´t know if he thinks that it is a good or a bad thing, please tell me Harry!!!

“It´s okay, I think I can help you with that.” He says and let his hand travel down to my boxers, how the hell did I end up in Harry´s bed in only my boxers? The last thing I remember is falling asleep in the living room… with my clothes on.

Well Okay I don´t care really, the only think I can focus on is how Harry´s hand is moving over my growing hard member through my boxers. I love the feeling but it´s not enough I need more, I need more of his touch. Damn I need more of him he is like sex on legs…. With flowers on top.

He kisses my neck and I moan out load… I can think a other place I would like to feel his lips… I do not regret thinking that, it´s only the fucking truth.

He moves his hand inside of my boxers and I can feel how he grabs my member and starts stoking it while he kisses down my neck.

Let´s just hope that no one is home because damn my moans will not be quiet!

I can feel Harry´s lips move lower and I moan loud when I feel the tip of my member against his perfect soft lips. The things he´s doing to me!

He licks me from the bottom and up and I try not to moan to loud, but let´s just say that I am loud in bed, and you can´t do anything about it. I am loud as fuck.

“Harry.” I say while I moan and that makes him take me in to his mouth, oh my god… this dude has to be one of the best people I met on giving a blowjob. Damn the thing he is doing to me.

Harry Styles:

I may be a virgin but that doesn´t mean that I am totally innocent, like come on tell me one horny teenage dude who hasn´t watched porn. It´s fucking normal, dude!

And I may or may not have practiced on giving blowjobs on a banana, and it seems like my practice finally comes to a use. Louis moaning only makes me want to take him more in to my mouth.

So when he moans my name over and over I can´t stop myself from taking him the whole way in to my mouth. I can feel how he´s breath is even more out of it than it was before. I am going to be honest with you all, I know what I am doing to him and I fucking love it. I love how I can make him moan my name like his life depended on it. It´s fucking hot.

“H….Arry I´m… I…M goin…g t…o…cum” I try not to smile because of how wrapped I have Louis around my finger right now, I have him wrapped around my finger like my poppet, and I fucking love how I make him go crazy.

I feel how he cums in to my mouth and I can do the only think I can think of… swallow because damn I don´t want to spit it dude, spitting is quitting.

“Come here.” Louis breathes out and I move my body up so my face is in the same height as Louis. He puts his arms around my neck and pulls my lips to his. I can feel the salty taste of him inside of my mouth and I figure out he can do it too. But he doesn’t seem to mind, and I really don´t mind.

He tastes fucking amazing.

Zayn Malik:

I sit beside Liam in his sofa when I get the call from Louis. It´s almost 2am and I haven´t heard from him in a few days.

“Louis why are you calling me now?” I ask him when I pick up the phone.

“Zayn I think I´m in love.” I have never heard Louis so serious before and it scares the crap out of me!

“How do you know?” I ask him and I already know that this is about that Harry dude, he has been so much happier sense he met Harry. It´s like he doesn´t care about anything else than Harry it´s great. I don´t even have to worry about him going out and getting drunk, he just stays home and skypes with Harry.

“My heart beats so hard when I am around him! Zayn it´s like I am going to explode because of how he makes me feel” He says and I can´t help but smile, I know that feeling. I get it every time I look at Liam, every time Liam does something cute or sexy.

“That is a good thing Louis.” I say and a smile is playing on my lips.

“I know… I just wanted to tell you.”

I smile at how adorable he sounds, he sounds like the Louis who told me about how he got all right answers on a test when he was 12.

“Zayn?”

“Yeah?”

“I don´t think I´m in love with Harry…” I am so confused.

“You don´t?” What the fuck is going on.

“No I don’t… I know I´m in love with Harry.”

Gemma Styles:

I sit beside my brother on his bed. Louis left just like half an hour ago and it´s now 2am I don´t understand why he didn´t stay the night.

“Gemma… I am in love with him I am so in love with him.”

I look over at my brother in surprise, I never thought he would tell me something like that anymore.

“He makes me feel like I am the only person in the world who matters. It feels good.”

The smile on his face tells me more than anything that the words he is saying is true, I am so happy for my brother he really deserve love, and I bet Louis is good for him. Louis isn´t like Nick… Louis is nothing like Nick.

---------------------

The only reason you didn´t get one more part last week because I was in so much pain.... Being a girl on her period sucks dude.