0.3

Louis Tomlinson:

Sitting there and just looking out over the water makes everything just disappear like nothing ever really matter. I know it´s probably isn´t like that, but just in this moment when I sit on the ground looking out over the water when the moon is high, everything feels right like nothing ever is going to matter to me anymore.

“Excuse me but can I sit down here?” I hear a voice from beside me, I really don´t want to sit beside someone right now but it would be rude to say no, I know I really don´t use to care about what other people think of me but it feels like I´m naked when I sit here, like every single one of my wrongs is showing.

“Sure” I say quiet and let my hood on my shirt cover a little bit more of me, I really don´t need this dude to know who I am.

I look at him from the side and try not to smile, he is beautiful plain beautiful. From the way he sits to the way the moon makes his face looks flawless. He looks like an angel like he don´t have any flaws. How can someone be so beautiful?

The flowers in his hair make him look so innocent that I can´t help but let my hand reach out and touch them. I don´t know if he noticed or if he cared but he didn´t react he just sat there. It´s almost like he isn´t there.

Harry Styles:

I don´t know what made me go out and just sit down beside that stranger, but I have never felt like I belong so much like I did right then. When he reach out and touched my flowers I didn´t react because it felt like it was normal, like his hand was supposed to be there.

I just sit there and I´m not scared, I´m not scared that this guy could be a murderer or whatever I felt safer than I ever done before.

“I´m sorry but I need to go” The boy or man or whatever said and I could see that he was smiling, but that was it. I couldn´t see much because the moon light didn´t show that much of him.

“I´m sorry if I disturbed you” I said and smiled a little at him, he just smiled again.

“You didn´t” He said before he walked away. He reminds me of someone but I can´t put finger on who.

Niall Horan:

I hear how someone open the door to the bus and it can honestly only be one person,  Louis William Tomlinson, he think he are so much better than everyone else but honestly he is just like us. He need to remember why we are doing this and get his feet back on the fucking ground because this isn´t going to work if he keeps doing like this. I hate to see my best friend change. I know that this isn’t really him he just lost himself on the way to our goal.

“Louis?” I hear Eleanor say from the back of the bus, I don´t even know why she is here I never really liked her. I don´t think Zayn or Liam sees it but she is making him different. I try to understand Louis and I know that he think I can´t but I am trying. I try not to snap at his girlfriend when she is being a big fucking bitch but it is getting harder and harder. I don´t understand why Louis keeps up with her.

I know that I try to make things work out between them, but I think that is just because I hope he will go back to who he was before she come in to the picture, before he started drinking and sleeping around. Louis didn´t sleep around before he got a girlfriend something that is damn funny because that isn´t how it´s supposed to be.

“Leave me alone” He says and I get surprised over how calm he sounds, he don´t even sound drunk something that is a big surprise for me, I haven´t seen him come home to the bus sober in years. He is always drunk.

“But we need to talk Louis, what you did was wrong, you need to grow up and stop going out and get drunk every time something gets hard” I try to understand what the girls is going on about because he isn´t drunk, he is sober! If he was drunk then we wouldn´t have a thing left in the bus that isn´t smashed.

“I´m not drunk” He says and I smile because I can hear how proud he actually is that he can say that, I am proud over him too.

“DON´T LIE TO ME LOUIS TOMLINSON” She screams and I start to wonder if she is drunk.

“STOP FUCKING SCREAMING AT HIM HE ISN´T FUCKING DRUNK” Okay so maybe I am a little tired of hearing her being a bitch to my best friend!

“Thanks Ni” I can´t help but smile because that is a nickname I haven´t heard in so long, I missed the roll it has when Louis says it. He has that cute voice that makes it sound so good… and even better when it isn´t full of sarcasm.

“I´m leaving” I try not to laugh when Eleanor is walking out from the bus, but it´s hard because I may or may not have had one or two drinks too much.

“Niall go home you´re drunk” When Louis say that I laugh like a freaking mad man, there is my best friend I miss and love. I don´t care what he has done or whatever this is the man that I love… Like a friend because you know I have a thing with Josh and I don´t cheat… I leave that to Louis, he does it all the time with Eleanor. No surprise I will have done it to if I was in a relationship with someone who don´t believe in sex before marriage, come on he is a man he has needs!!!

-----------------

I will maybe do a double update tonight we just have to wait and see... Yes the Word fuck is going to be used a lot.... again promise.