0.7

Harry Styles:

I sit beside Gemma in McDonald's, I am eating a cheeseburger while she is eating nuggets. I honestly don't know how we ended up here at 2am. It just kind of happen.

It has been a week sense I met Louis and he is right now in America. He and the band started their American tour just a few days ago. I know that I probably won't be hearing that much from him, and probably not be hearing his moans again sometimes soon.

"So how is your pop star?" My sister asks me, of course she is going to call him popstar... HE ISN'T FUCKING POP!!!!

"He doesn't play pop." I answer and she starts laughing, and that is when I realize she just said it to hear me say it. I try not to show her my blush because I like it when she calls him mine... Even if he isn't a pop star.

I take a bite of my burger and look at my sister with a smile. We just sit there and talk until my phone starts ringing, who the hell would call me at 2:30am?!

I look down at the phone and a smile is creeping in on my lips when I see that it's Louis who is calling, of course he would call me even if it's in the middle of the night... he most know I am awake because he wouldn't call if he knew I was sleeping. I know he is following me on Instagram and Twitter so maybe he saw my picture on Instagram together with Gemma?

"Who is My Punk?" Gemma asks and she looks like she already know, that little bitch she just want me to say it. Damn.

I pick up my phone and press answer.

"Hello?" I say in to the phone with a smile on my face.

"Hi there" I hear Louis say, I can hear the music in the background something that makes me smile, because I can also hear Alex Gaskarth singing to Green Day from the top of his lungs. I like to think that I am probably one of the only people who will ever hear that.

"How is America?" I ask him and Gemma pretend to throw up.

"It's beautiful but I miss the UK... And a British boy with flower crowns." I blush and try to hide it from Gemma, but it doesn't work because she starts laughing like crazy.

"Who are you with Love?" Louis asks me and I look up at Gemma who is still laughing at me.

"My sister Gemma." I answer, this grabs Gemma's attention and she looks like she really want to know what we are saying about her, well I would like to know if people were talking to me too.

I sit and talk to Louis and I try not to blush too much, he has this beautiful laugh that makes me feel like I am alive. Like nothing more than his laugh matters.

I love how his voice sounds when he is tired, and he don't have to think about what he is saying. I love how he almost put fuck in every single sentence.

I hear how someone takes Louis phone from him and I try not to laugh when I hear Louis scream at the person in the background.

"Hi this is Niall Horan, I am Louis Tomlinson's best friend and I think it's my job to talk to you." I hear the Irish accent say. I am having a hard time saying anything, because sure I am not freaked by Louis but come on that's because he doesn't feel like he is a star. To me he is that dude who touched my flowers the first night we met.

But Niall Fucking Horan is a big fucking different, I still see him as Niall fucking Horan.

"Niall give me the phone you don't understand how this is done" I hear another voice in the background say, damn I can't talk to him no, no and fucking no, I can't talk to both Niall Horan and Jack Barakat at the same night I heard Alex Gaskarth sing Green day, my poor feels!!!

"If you hurt Louis I will cut your balls off and feed the dogs with them, and I will cut of your penis and show it so long up in your nose that you can't breathe, am I clear?"

"Yes you are very clear" I answer and I hear him give the phone to someone.

"I'm sorry about that" I hear Louis voice say but I can hear that he really isn't sorry for it.

"Harry we need to leave" I hear Gemma say. I nod and keep talking to Louis while we walk out from McDonald's.

When we come home I am still on the phone with Louis. I walk up to my room and lay down on my bed, the time is almost 4am and I am still on the phone with Louis.

"Would it be wrong if I took you out on a date when I come back to London?" Louis whispers in to the phone, okay maybe he doesn't whisper but he is talking really quiet because of how tired he is.

"No it wouldn't be wrong as long as you bring cupcakes" I answer, damn I really want some cupcakes right now.

"Then I guess it's a date when I come back" He says and I try not to giggle, but it's damn hard because Louis is so perfect.

"I guess it is" I say and I can almost hear how Louis is smiling, that is weird I know.

"I should be going to sleep." I say, and I can hear Louis mumble something.

"Probably, but can't you stay on the phone. I want to fall asleep next to you even if I am so far away from you" He say. I smile and say okay. I put my phone on speaker and put it down beside my head. I can hear Louis breathing from the other side of the phone. I smile and let my eyes drop.

Louis Tomlinson:

I honestly though he was going to hang up on me and never talk to me again, but when he says okay I feel like my whole world light up.

I put my phone on speaker and put it beside my head on my pillow. Harry's breathing is heard through the speakers, I don't know what it is with Harry but I feel like I can be myself around him. This is so weird because I am not use to be so close to someone after so short time. It took like a year before I changed in the same room as Eleanor.

It is probably going to fast, but honestly I don't care because all I can think of is how perfect he is. I let my eyes close and let sleep take over. I have never felt closer to a person, and he isn't even here beside me for real.

-----------------------------

Here you go... I don't know what I just wrote but whatever!