0.6

Before you read this... just remember I´m not sorry for this.

----------

Louis Tomlinson:

I felt good going back to the bus, I met him, sure it was just short but he is perfect. He is so tall but he looks so much smaller.

“Hi there Louis” Niall says when I walk in to the tour bus. I smile at him and I can´t help but let my heart sink. Josh is lying beside him sleeping, I know that they are a thing but I was kind of hoping that I just could cuddle down with my best friend and tell him about my night. I do know that Niall loves Josh and that Josh loves Niall but I need my best friend more than he needs him.

I sound so selfish but come on I broke up with my girlfriend and will probably never see her again, I can´t be okay? Right?

So why am I feeling so much better than I did before? Shouldn´t I be a little bit sad?

I walk over to my bunk and lay down, it´s better than anyone else bunk because it´s mine. I look at the picture of me and Eleanor that I have put up on the wall, I don´t know but I feel so much emotional watching it, it was taken before we changed and started falling apart.

I take down the picture and let it fall down on the floor for someone else to pick up. I don´t want to be the one who throw it away I want someone else to do it for me. I don´t want to watch it go away and don´t feel sad like I probably should.

I take out my phone and put in my headphones, I really need some music right now. I let Vic´s voice take over my mind, damn this boy is so talented. I try not to let the tears fall when I hear the familiar tones of Hold on till May. I am so in love with this song that it hurts.

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Hi x

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Hi there beautiful x

From: Mr. Flowers <3

I´m not beautiful I´m boy, I am handsome or sexy! X

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Well I think you´re beautiful so fucking deal with it! X

From: Mr. Flowers <3

What if I don´t Ducking deal with it?

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Fucking* I hate you autocorrect!

To: Mr. Flowers <3

Then it´s too bad for you x

From: Mr. Flowers <3

What are you doing pretty? (if you are going to call me beautiful then I will call you pretty!) x

To: Mr. Flowers <3

I´m not pretty I am punk! And I am laying on my bed masturbating.

From: Mr. Flowers <3

Thanks for the information I really didn´t need that imagine! X

To: Mr. Flowers <3

You wish you where here don´t lie. X

I don´t know what made me tweet that I was masturbating to Harry, it just felt like I could do that without it being awkward.

I let my hand travel down to my pants and let it stoke myself just because now I am not lying to Harry about what I am doing, and that is great isn’t it? I try to be quiet because I do share this with other dudes too, I am not alone on the bus…

My phone is ringing in my hand and a smile is creeping in on my lips when I see Mr. Flowers <3 on the display. Oh this boy is going to be the death of me. I take out my head phones and put the phone to my ear.

Yes I am still stroking myself while doing this.

“Hi there beautiful” I say and try not to let a moan escape my lips, I can´t believe I am doing this while I am on the phone with someone I pretty much just met.

“Well hello there pretty” I hear him say on the other side, he looks so innocent but something is telling me that he isn´t.

“How come you are calling me?” I ask and keep stroking my member, it´s hard not to fucking moan but damn I am trying, I just got the hang of this I´m not going to stop just because I am on the phone with someone.

“I am trying to figure out if you are lying to me” He answers me and that makes me even more turned on, I can´t keep a moan in any longer so I let a low moan leave my lips…. And go right in to the phone. Maybe now he don´t have to figure it out anymore.

“Louis haven´t someone raised you not to get it on with your hand when you are talking on the phone?” He asks me and I can almost hear him smiling.

“Well I don´t see anyone else saying they will do it so?” I say and let small moans out between the words.

“LOUIS YOU FUCKING WANKER DON´T TALK IN THE PHONE WHILE FUCKING YOUR HAND!!!” I hear Liam scream from the front of the bus, of course Harry hears this. So I do what anyone else would do… Moan a loud moan while saying Liam´s name. This makes both me and Harry laugh, while Liam tells Zayn he needs to go throw up…. Thanks Liam I didn´t know you felt that way.

I talk with Harry until I hit my climax… yes that happen. Yes he was still on the phone… I thought I scared him away, but when he said his next words my whole body seemed not to get it already have hit climax.

“I like it when you moan.”

---------------------------

IT WAS ALREADY RATED R SO WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!