0.5

Louis Tomlinson:

After I got yelled on for about an hour I finally could walk back in to the now empty arena. I can´t believe he was here and I didn´t even talk to him. It´s like everything is against me.

I walk around the empty arena when my eyes notice something on the floor, sure it´s a lot of things on the floor, but not every little thing has the light pink color. I walk over to it and see the flower crown Mr. Flowers had on his head, he most have dropped it. It´s ruined but I can´t just leave it, that feels wrong. I look at it and try to remember what color he had on his eyes. I know that I locked eyes with him, but it´s hard to remember the color when everyone else is around. It was just for a few seconds.

“Louis can we talk, what you did tonight wasn´t right” I try not to listen to her voice but she is always there when I DON´T fucking need her. I just wish she would leave me alone… I think the only reason I haven´t left her is because I am scared of being alone, I´m scared that if she leaves I have no one.

I know it probably isn´t like that, but I can´t stop thinking about it, what if she leaves and I am alone, alone in my darkness?

“I don´t want to talk right now Love” I am surprised how the nickname roll off my lips like nothing has change, but honestly has everything change. We aren´t the same people we were when we first met. I know she knows that too. Maybe we just holding on to something that can´t be fixed.

Maybe we hope that someday we will wake up and things will be different, but in reality both of us knows that that day will never come. Nothing will ever be like before, so why do we keep pretending that it will!

“Louis? What happen to us?” I try not to cry at that question I know she wants answers but I can´t give her them, because I don´t have them.  I will never have the answer because I don´t know where and when things started to go wrong.

“I don´t know, I have tried so hard to figure it out but I can´t!” I say and I hear on my own voice how mad I am at myself for not figure it out.

I loved Eleanor… I just don´t know when I stopped loving her like I did before. I don´t know when I lost my feelings for her.

I look in to her eyes and I don´t feel anything.

“Is this the end of us?” She asks and I laugh a little at how weird it is that we are talking without screaming at each other.

“I think so.” I say and can feel a weird feeling in my stomach like those words really didn´t fit. I know that this is what we need to do, but I think I never really thought it would actually happen. It´s like I´m still trying to figure out how to save this.

“Can´t we try to work things out one more time?” She asks and I let out one more laugh.

“Do you really think it will end anything better?” I ask her and I can see tears rolling down her face, I know that what I am saying is hurting her, it´s hurting me too, but we need to realize that we can´t go one and pretend that everything is magical going to work out.