1.2

Louis Tomlinson:

I look at him and he is so beautiful, it´s like my whole world stops like nothing can stop me. His lips are so red, a perfect shade of red. It´s looks like he has lipstick but I know he doesn´t. On his head he has a light blue flower crown that almost bland in with his hair, he looks perfect like an angel. How can someone look like a god?

“Can I come in or should I come back tomorrow?” I ask him with a little smile that makes him just laugh.

“You are always welcome you know” He says with a smile that makes my heart beat harder. I am so down for this boy.

He open the door for me and leads me in to the living room where I can see the rest of the pizza that Harry dropped on the floor, I don´t know if he is going to pick it up, but right now I don´t really care.

I sit down beside him and cuddle up to his side, yes I am cuddling him because why the hell not?!

We just sit in silence for a while. He eats a little bit of the pizza, I eat a little bit of the pizza. Just sitting there cuddling together, it feels nice.

“Would it be wrong if I said that I really wanted to kiss you now?” I ask him and he blush like crazy, how can one person be so cute and sexy at the same time?!

“It probably would… but I don´t care.” He says still blushing, and I honestly think that he is the only person I ever seen that can make a blush sexy like holly shit. Imagine how much he would blush in be… wow let´s slow thing down brain.

“I really want to kiss you.” I say looking right in to his eyes, he has the greenest eyes I ever seen, I could look in to them all day if I could. I could get lost in them by just looking in to them.

“Then do.” He says and looks straight in to my eyes. I can´t see anything that tells me he doesn´t want to. So I do the only right thing. Lean in and let my lips touch his.

They are so soft, not like a females lips no, they are so soft for being on a male. It feels so right it´s like everything around us disappear. I don´t move my lips I just press them against his lips, and that is all it takes for me to go crazy inside. Just the feeling of his lips against mine is making me want to do so much bad things to his innocent.

“Harry” I mumble against his lips he part our lips and that makes me crave more, just a little bit more. I can´t take it I need a little more just a little more too survive. It´s like my life depends on it. Like I need this more than I need air.

Harry Styles:

I part my lips from his and that makes me feel empty like I shouldn´t have done that, I regret it.

I don´t have to regret if for long, because Louis lips are soon back on mine. This time they are moving and that makes me want to moan his name out loud… That can also have something to do with that he basically has his leg between mine and it´s rubbing against me.

He kisses me and I feel how I blush but it doesn´t matter because Louis is here and his lips is touching mine.

When we part I just look at him, his eyes doesn´t have eyeliner round them like they use to and his hair is longer. The color on the tips of his hair is a light purple that shows that he had purple hair before but he hasn´t dyed his hair sense he had it.

“Harry?” I look up and see Gemma standing in the door… fuck I forgot that she still was home I was so focused on Louis that I didn´t realize that I still have an older sister that lives at home.

“Gemma hey…. Hmm…eehh…. This is Louis….” I say and she looks at the boy who is laying with his head on my chest. This most looks so weird for her. I don´t know if I feel bad for her or not.

“Well… I am just going to go over to Martina.” She says and walks out of the room, well that was weird. Gemma doesn´t even like Martina that much… But I guess that Martina is the only one she would go to this late on the night. She doesn´t think I know but I do.

I do know what she and Martina does inside of Martina´s bedroom when her parents is asleep.

Gemma Styles:

I walk down the street and try not to go back to hang out with my brother and his almost boyfriend. I know he would deny that but it´s how it is.

I walk up to the big white house with the perfect garden, how can someone have so much money and still use it on shit?

I don´t walk up to the door, that is something I learn the first time I was here, you never walk to the door when you are going to see Martina. Her parents don´t even know how she is.

I climb through the window and looks around in the pink room, you would think that Martina would be so much better when she has everything she ever wanted.

“Hey baby” I hear Martina say and I look over to the door where she stands in her short pink underwear. It´s cute on her.

“Do you have it?” I ask and she nods and close the door after her. She looks closely that she locked the door, she really don´t want to be caught by her parents.

She comes over to me and sits down on the bed beside me. She takes up the little bag that makes my brain go crazy. I know it isn´t good for me but it´s an addiction.

She rolls two blunts to us and give me one of them. I thank her and let the illegal smoke come out from my lips after my first inhale. I love the feeling so much.

------------------------------

four is just fucking perfect!!!