Epilogue

Harry Styles Tomlinson:

I look at my husband jumping around on stage being a totally idiot and I can't help but smile, he looks so beautiful and I am so happy to have him. I remember how we met and how he proposed really awful but still the perfect way for me.

I remember how he woke me up around 4pm telling me to get dressed because we had rings to look at. I remember how we was fooling around in the shop but ended up buying rings that looked adorable.

"Okay so this next song goes out to all of you for being there for me when I needed you the most!" Louis says in to the microphone before he starts singing again, he is so perfect. I smile when I see him jumping around and making himself look like an idiot... Well he is my idiot and I love him more than anything.

It has been 3 years sense the wedding and here I am still being a crazy fan boy over bands... My life hasn't really change that much, I just have the love of it with me.

I look at Cher and Eleanor who is dancing around with each other, they are getting married in a few months and I am so happy for them because damn I always knew that Cher liked girls better.

I hear Louis thank the crowd for coming out tonight before running of stage. I am pulled by the arm by a bodyguard and I just follow him because let's face it I stand nothing against him if I even tried to stay.

My flower crown is safely placed on my head. I wear one of Louis band shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, it's not has different as it was before, but sometimes I still wear my own clothes... sometimes... I often just wear Louis shirts because they smell like Louis and I love Louis smell.

"Hey baby" Louis says and gives me a kiss when I come in to the room, he is sweaty but I don't give a fuck because he is exactly what I need and what I always needed.

"How was the show?" I ask and he kisses me again.

"Well you where there so it was amazing as always when you are there." He says and kisses me again, that is the thing with Louis he loves kissing me and I don't mind at all.

"I love you so much Harry" He whispers against my lips and put his arms around me.

"I love you more" I say and he stops kissing me and looks right in to my eyes.

"That is not possible love."

------------------------------

This is it guys, this was the end! It has been amazing writing this and thank you so much for reading it.

If you want to read more Larry stories I have a lot on my page, I would recommed Unknown. 

I love you and thank you again for reading!

Hope you liked it! love you so much!