1.6

Louis Tomlinson:

I stand against my black Range Rover and look at the big boring building that I already hate… It has the big letters School on it so I think we all know why I hate it. Even if I don´t go to school anymore I still hate it.

But honestly I think it´s fucking hot when Harry talks smart to me, he is like this super-hot nerd that I may or may not want to see without clothes… wait what?!

“Oh my god you are Louis Tomlinson!” I hear a girl voice say, I look over to where I heard it and see a brown haired girl with a big shirt and leggings coming my way. She looks kind of pretty, too bad she isn´t a curly haired cute little boy that wears flower crowns.

“I can´t believe it´s really you!” she looks like she is going to cry, I wonder if Harry will come out soon so I can see his beautiful face, I need to see his beautiful face so I just feel better.

“Why are you here at my school?” She ask me and tears starts falling down her eyes while she stands there in front of me, she is so cute. She is like one of those fans that makes Liam stay for ages just so they won´t cry when he leave… but they often just cry more after they got him so close to them.

“I´m actually waiting for my boyfriend.” I´m not sure if we are like boyfriends but let´s just hope that Harry doesn´t mind.

“Wait so it´s true that you are together with a boy?” She asks and just as she says that I see Harry come out through the door beside a blue haired girl. I don´t think he noticed me at first but the blue haired girl looked at me and said something to him so I guess she told him that I was here.

His face light up when he sees me, perfect boy.

“Boooo!!!” Harry screams while running over to me, the things he does to me.

No one:

Louis open his arms so Harry can hug him and he can´t help but smell on Harry, what Harry smells amazing.

“Hey baby.” Louis whisper in to Harry´s hair. He can´t see the blush that is on Harry´s face but he is pretty sure that it´s there.

Cher is walking over to them with Harry´s copy of Romeo and Juliet in her hands. She is holding the book tight because she can´t believe that Louis Fucking Tomlinson is standing just a few meters away from her, hugging her best friend. This is unbelievable.

“Harry?” She says and doesn´t even look at the girl who is standing there already. She is just looking at Harry and one of her biggest idols.

“Cher? Oh thanks” He says when he see her holding his book, how could he forget it?! He basically was on his way getting it from her when she pointed out that Louis was here. He can be really stupid sometimes, but don´t tell Louis because he would kill him.

“Oh so you are Cher? Nice to meet you.” Louis is still holding Harry in his arms when he shakes Cher´s hand, he can´t let Harry go because he feel the need to hold him close to him, Harry is like this cute little boy that need a hero…. And Louis want to be his hero.

“I wrote you a song.” Louis whisper in to Harry´s ear when they get out of the car at Louis house. Harry has a surprised face on his face when Louis says that, why would Louis write him a song.

“Wanna hear?” Louis ask when they get inside, Harry nods and Louis takes his hand and walk with him over to the sofa where he later takes his guitar and starts playing.

You’re gonna get me into trouble

 But I can’t stay away

 Don’t care about tomorrow

 You’re gonna get me into trouble

 You’re the only one I can think about anyway

Louis starts singing and he can feel how he gets more nervous, maybe this isn´t the best way to say it but he know that he need to tell Harry about everything. He just wanted to do it the way he know that he would make it right. He don´t wanted to fuck it up so he did the only thing he could think of, writing a song that he could show Harry.

Harry is taken back by how different it is from all their other stuff, what he doesn´t know is that this isn´t like their normal stuff because this is Louis trying to tell him his feelings.

Harry likes it but it´s weird to hear Louis sing something that is so much pop, it isn´t really that Louis who he started fan gir… boying over. But he likes it.

Louis looks up and looks right in to Harry´s eyes and sings.

I think I love you

 I think I love you

 Cause I’ve been up all night

 Showing all the signs

 I think I love you

--------

I know I suck at updating but fucking deal with it.