2.4

Harry Styles:

I sit beside Louis with a smile, we are in the car on our way to Louis birthday party. He is having it before his birthday because he believes that no one will come if he has it on his birthday… I AM CALLING BULLSHIT!!!

“Are you alright babe?” He asks me with a smile, he looks so handsome with his newly coloured hair and his white t-shirt. He has a black blazer over it and black skinny jeans, on his head he has a small with flower crown, it match the one who is placed on my head.

“Yeah.” I say and smile, it´s going to be the first time I meet Louis parents and sisters, I want it to be perfect because he is worth it, I just want them to like me. Louis tells me that his sister is going to love me because I am far from how Eleanor was and they hated her….. All except Lottie she liked her a lot, maybe because they had the same interests.

I play with the bottom of my pink shirt, I am wearing the light pink shirt Louis and I found when we were shopping, it looks great with my white skinny jeans, Louis is calling me pretty and that makes me blush because he makes me feel special.

I have a pair of light pink converse while Louis have a pair of black vans that goes perfect with his black outfit. He has the arms on his blazer upturned to you can see his tattoos, he looks adorable. He also only have his snakebite in and he looks really handsome. He looks like a bad ass with lilac hair and flowers in his hair……

Louis parks the car outside the club Niall fixed to have his party in, it´s cute how Niall did this for Louis. Sure Louis told me they were close but I don´t think if I had friend like Niall they ever make me a party. I would probably have to make everything by myself and they only come and eat and leave… Wow I think so big of my friends…. Cher….

Yeah Louis also invited Cher and her boyfriend, but I don´t know if her boyfriend will come because I am pretty sure she never told him about this because she doesn´t really like him. Yeah I know about that but you know, it´s none of my business.

I walk in together with Louis and a little bit surprised when I see all the people inside, I am not surprised that it´s a lot of people I am surprised that it´s people who I fan gi…boy over. I can see Gerard Way, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Andy Biersack, Kellin Quinn, Vic Fuentes, Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Ed Sheeran, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Connor Ball, Conor Maynard and that is just a few of the people that I see, like how will I survive?

Louis says hello to some of the people but he is making me walk pretty fast, and I realize why when I see the girls sitting around a table, I remember them all from the pictures that Louis have showed me, he really loves his sisters.

“Hello Girls.” Louis says in a really funny accent that makes the youngest two girls laugh, the other two doesn´t look that happy about seeing Louis… You can almost feel the love between them.

“Louis what the fuck did you do to your hair, you look like a fucking flower.” One of the girls say, and I look down at my shirt and try to hide behind Louis. I am guessing that one is Lottie, she is the one who didn´t take the break up between Louis and Eleanor good at all… I guess she will have a hard time with me… I feel a little out of place.

“This is my boyfriend Harry.” Louis says, ignoring his sisters’ comment earlier. I blush a little when Louis kiss my cheek, he is so fucking adorable around me, damn how did I end up so lucky?

Lottie Tomlinson:

I look at the guy beside Louis, there is really nothing wrong with him, but he isn´t Eleanor and I really loved how they looked together. Now Louis is a fucking loser because he has gone over to fucking pastel instead of black and dark colours, he looks like a fucking flower and he is supposed to be in a punk band? Sure Alex Gaskarth looked pretty hot with a bit of pink in his hair, but he didn´t look like a fucking flower… sure he has a rose tattoo, but that is not what I am talking about now.