2.3

Harry Styles:

Let me tell you this, waking up beside Louis is the best feeling ever, it´s like nothing in life matters more than that moment. Seeing him sleeping is like looking at a sleeping angel, Louis is an angel to me he is my angel. Louis may be pierced and tattooed but he is the closest to an angel I ever will come.

I look over at the clock and I don´t even care that it´s just 6am because I am happy… even if my ass hurts like a fucking bitch…… But you know it was worth is because me and Louis made love and that is worth a bit of ass pain… okay I may have put that in wrong words… but I don´t give a flying fucking fuck because I MADE LOVE WITH LOUIS ANGEL FUCKING TOMLINSON!!! You can tell me I am stupid when you have made love with him okay? Good.

“Morning Love” I look at Louis and see that he is looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes that makes my heart skip a beat, like in that Olly Murs song.

“What time is it?” He asks me while cuddling in to my side, he is like a poppy… don´t tell him I said that. He don´t think poppies are manly… they are very manly and watching the notebook and the vow is also many…. I promise.

“6am.” I say and he makes a sound of disapproval, Louis hates mornings… WHO DOESN´T HATE MORNINGS?!..... well I don´t have anything against them… I just have something against waking up on them.

“Why are you awake?” Louis says in a tired voice that makes me want to poop myself because he sounds so fucking adorable! HE IS A FUCKING POPPY I TELL YOU!

“I don´t know.” I say and I can hear him laugh a little at my answer, can he be more adorable.

“I know what you are thinking I am not fucking adorable so go fuck yourself.” He says and I laugh a little and let my lips move to his ear.

“I think you would love fucking me a lot more than me fucking myself.” I whisper in to his ear while letting my hand move down to his boxers. Yes I am doing this to fuck with him, yes I love it.

“Don´t stop.” He says and let out a little moan when I touch him… and I of course like the perfect boyfriend I am takes my hand away and stands up from the bed.

“I think it´s time for breakfast.” I say and walk out from the room. I can hear how he is swearing low in to the pillow, I love fucking with people because they never see it coming… well some of them do but you know what? I DON´T CARE.

“COME BACK HERE, DON´T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!” I hear him scream at me, damn his morning voice makes him sound so fucking hot right now… He is adorably hot.

Jack Barakat:

I sit in my bunk looking over at Alex who is sleeping in his own bunk, he has his arms around a big teddy bear that a fan gave him yesterday, he looks adorable because he looks like a little kid hugging his teddy bear like his life depends on it.

I take my phone out and take a picture of my adorable boyfriend who is sleeping like a baby, I am so going to post that on Instagram and Twitter. I have a small smile on my face when I click on the twitter app, I am so going to get so much shit from Alex later, but it´s so worth it.

@JackAllTimeLow: My boyfriend is hotter than yours. Love you @AlexAllTimeLow pic.twitter.com/HgwJalexO21n

I post the tweet and it soon get a lot of RTs, I smile because people are telling me how he looks adorable, they don´t know how dirty he is really. Sure you see him in videos and stuff but let´s get one thing clear Alexander William Gaskarth is a dirty motherfucker and I love him with all of my heart.