1.3

Harry Styles:

I sit beside Louis who fell asleep hours ago, I can´t go to sleep when I know what Gemma is doing, it´s not that I don´t trust her… but I just don´t trust her.

“Harry are you still awake?” I hear from the door, I look up and see my sister standing there, to my surprise she doesn´t look like she use to look when she come home from Martina.

“You did it again didn´t you?” I ask her, the way she looks down on the floor tells me everything, I hate her because of it, but I can´t help but feel sad for her. I know how she doesn´t like what she is doing. She wants to stop but when you do something stupid one time, it may be hard to stop.

I really wish she didn´t go to that party where it all started, but it´s her life and I did not know that anything like THAT would happen, I took Gemma was better than those people. Sometimes I start to wonder why I have so much faith in my sister when she don´t deserve it.

“I´m sorry.” She whispers out with tears falling from her eyes, she knows I hate it when she does it and she promised me she would stop. I did know that it would happen when she was walking over to Martina, I just hoped that our promise would mean something.

“I never once broke my promise to you, but you go and do it all the time.” I say and look at her straight in the eyes, I know she hates it when I take our promise up because I can see how much it hurts her, I feel bad for doing this to her but she needs to know this. She need to know that I never once broke my promise sense I made it to her.

“That is because you are Harry, and you don´t need to do that to feel loved.” She says and I look up at her with tears in my eyes.

“Isn´t enough that me and mum loves you? Why does he always be number one Gemma, he left you. He doesn´t deserve you. Stop pretending that he is going to come back if you keep doing this, because he won´t Gemma, he won´t come back and both you and I know that.” Her tears are falling fast from her eyes and it´s so hard to see her cry, I hate it.

“I know he doesn´t love me but that doesn´t mean that I don´t love him.” She whispers out and hold her arms around her, like she is trying to keep herself together, I am proud of her for being so strong, I know that she is only doing this because she doesn´t want it to hurt anymore.

“It hurts so much Harry.” She whispers while crying. I look down at Louis sleeping face and let my eyes stay a little longer on his lips. I know the pain. I am probably stupid for being in love but I am, and love hurts a lot sometimes.

Imagine Louis leaving me for someone else hurts like a bitch, so I can understand how Gemma feels.

“I know Gemma, but sometimes people aren´t worth fighting for.” I say and she looks at me and then to Louis.

“Would you stop fighting for him?” She asks and looks down at Louis and give him a little nod to show me that she means him.

No.

“No. Never.” I answer and she looks at me with a little smile.

“That is how I feel.” She says and a tear falls down on her lips, she looks beautiful even when she cries and Harry can´t understand how someone would ever want to leave and break her like he did. How can someone ever want to do that? Gemma is so beautiful.

“Gemma please don´t do it again.” I ask her and she looks at me and take a deep breath.

“Okay.” She answers, the honestly in her eyes is there and I give her a little smile.

“Don´t let him go Harry, I don´t want you to end up like me.” She says and leaves the room before I can answer her

“No I will never.” I whisper out to the quiet room, how could I ever? I would probably break down and cry like a baby.

Gemma Styles:

I feel the feelings rush back to me and now I understand why I do it again. Because it hurts so much thinking about everything. About how I let him just walk out from the door like my life didn´t depend on him.

I know mum always tells me not to depend on someone so much that you can´t go on without them, but sometimes you can´t really decide that by yourself, it just happens. Sometimes you fall so in love that you don´t even know what to do with yourself, that is how he made me feel, and now we are nothing but a memory.

I close the door to my room behind me and my eyes fall to the picture of him that is on my nightstand, why do I have to be so stupid to think that he ever loved me.

I walk with angry steps over to the picture and pick it up. The perfect smile he has on his lips only makes me hate him more, why can he be happy while I am a mess. This is not fair this is bullshit!

I fucking hate him so fucking much!!!

I throw the picture in to the wall and see the frame split in two pieces while the glass splits in to a million of small pieces, it breaks just like he broke my heart.

I fucking hate him. How dare he break my heart like that? With the perfect smile?

I hope he is happy with fucking Melony who is a fucking super model who has been fucking over a million dudes in less than two years, I hope he is fucking happy with her.

I break down and let the tears stream down my face while I scream in to my pillow, why does no one love me, why can´t someone just love me? Am I really that bad?