chapter 2 : Here it comes...

{ America's POV }

I turn around slowly to see Japan, North, Italy, China, and Vietnam. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!' I thought to myself. "H-hey Guys! I-i was j-just about to l-leav-" I get cut off by North pinning me on the lockers. "Cut the bullshit America." North growled at me "Wh-what are you t-talking abou-" I get cut off again from a slap across my face.

I hold the cheek that got slapped and tears form in the corners of my eyes "Awww is wittle old Amwe hurtttt?" He said mockingly to me. I quickly wiped my eyes to this and looked down. "I-i need t-to g-get to class N-North..." I studdered out. "Do i look like i give two shits? Damn idiot." North says as he kicked me to the ground.

I fall down immediately and tremble a little "P-please Guys i-i j-just want t-to g-get to class..." I mutter out. I heard footsteps and North moving away from me. I look up to see Japan, smirking evily and looking down at me "Hello America-senpai~" I looked down, Japan always calls me senpai and i have no idea why. "HELLOOOOOOO?!" i shoot my head up to Japan and now i was shaking.

She giggled and held up my chin, her hand was cold. Or atleast that's what it felt like. "Oh America-senpai~ youre so....weak." She says sternly and moves her hand away, kicking me 5 times in the chest, hard. I grunt and hug my chest tightly, shaking violently now and crying quietly. I hear snickering and whispers then i hear..."RUN!"

This confused me alot and i looked up slightly to see someone tall yelling and chasing Japan, North, and them. My vision and hearing were all messed up. I fall back over as I  felt something hit my head hard and laughing before i pass out.

{ Russia's POV }

I was walking over to my class when i see North harassing another country that i didnt recognize. And a couple other countries behind them snickering and whispering. I dont know what happened to me i just....snapped, but i keep my cool a little longer and hid behind a wall, sort of stalking. "Awww is wittle old amwe hurtttt?"

That name....i felt like i knew it. Then i trailed off in my thoughts until i heard grunts and quiet crying. I turn the corner quickly. I cant stand bullies. So i yell out "HEY! GET YOUR NASTY ASS HANDS OFF OF HIM!" I saw Japan next to the country beat up and she yelled "RUN!" i chased them. Then i see Japan throw a thick text book at the country and they all laughed.

I ran over to the country of course. He looked so pale, weak, skinny, and hurt. Like not just from the bullying. I thought about if he was okay at home and looked at his arms, since i find most 'evidence' there.  I had to roll up his sleeves and i looked at his arm horrified.

'This is the worst ive seen it.' I thought to myself. His arms covered in blood, bruises, bandaids, scars, and it looked so skinny, like my fingers would go past each other if I put my hand around his arm. 'th-this is only o-one arm...' I thought to myself. I didnt want to see more. I roll his sleeve back down and pick him up. Then i carried him to the nurses office.

{ Third person POV }

Russia carried America all the way to the nurses office. Russia talked to the nurse and then placed America on the nurses bed. He was told he could stay if he wished and he took the offer and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

Russia was asked alot of questions that some he could barely answer cause...well....he barely knew the country.

After awhile America woke up and looked around, his eyes shoot over to Russia who was on his phone waiting. America blushed a little. 'D-did my CRUSH j-just help m-m-me?!' He thought to himself. Russia glanced at America and then put his phone down, smiling.

"Hi! Im Russia!" Russia said as he put his hand out for America. America slowly went to take it and shook it "A-America..." America said studdering a little. Russia's smile dropped and he let go of America's hand. America was sad and confused "Wh-what?" He asked. "A-America? L-like....A-America from c-cold war?" America's eyes shoot open and turned away, now embarrassed "U-um.....y-yes...." Russia was now guilty.

He didnt want to hurt America's feelings but his father kept talking about capitalist and how they were bad. Then all the sudden Russia just blurted out "Wanna be friends?" America turned around and opened his mouth like he was gonna say something but he didn't 'What if he turns out like everyone else?' America thought. Then he said "O-okay!" He couldnt believe himself. But he was ready for this sacrifice. It was his CRUSH! wanting to be FRIENDS! He was so.....happy?!

He was happy..
For the first time in....
Years.

-------------------------------------------------
887 words
Hello! I finished another chapter! Ill probably be posting alot lately since i have insomnia so barely any sleep at nights and i love writing these! -w- Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Have a nice life!

Bye amazing people!

-A.B.