Chapter 9: disappointment.

{Third person POV}

Russia didn't hesitate to pull out a pocket knife he kept in his pocket and slice some of UKs cheek.

UK was in shock and held his cheek, taking it off and looking at his hand to see the blood. "You monster..." He scoffed.

"Ты не лучше." (You're not any better) Russia replied sternly. "What are you saying you commie." "Do you really think you're a good person? Let alone a parent?!"

UK was silent. He cleared his throat and said "get out of my house and never talk to me or my family again." "Or else what? You're gonna ground me?" UK was speechless once again. After a few seconds of staring UK said something that Russia would always remember..."go back home so you can be someone else's disappointment."

Russia was now the silent one, usually this stuff never bothered him, but he was talking about his father thinking his son was a disappointment. A mistake. A regret. And at that moment, Russia just left the house.

{UKs POV}

After I see Russia leave my house finally, I look at the stairs. I remember what Russia had said about what America has been going through. Though I thought he was faking, he did take his arm. Plus America always wears long sleeves...how have I never noticed...?

I rush up to America's room where I hear almost dead silence and get curious. All that can be heard was america's muffled crying. I knock on the door and say "America..?"

Right as I knock, I hear him get up from what I assume is his bed and open a drawer, then close it quickly. Then it sounds like something's being locked. I knock once more "America what are you doing in there?"

After that the door opens and I see America standing in front of me, shaking. "Y-yes father..?" He asks. "Uh..what is going on in your room?"

{America's POV}

'Shit.' I say to myself. "N-nothing..." "Now, why do you always lie to me?!" I hear my father yell. "I-im not l-lyin-" Them I feel something punch my stomach "argh! I-im sorry!" "NO! I DON'T CARE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LIE TO YOUR OWN FATHER!" he yelled again. "I-i..."

And in what felt like the perfect moment, the front door opens. "UK I'm back from the stor-" France stops talking as she sees my father in front of me and me holding my stomach tightly.

"Oh my! Qu'est-il arrivé?!" (What happened)  I hear my mother say with obvious fear in her voice. Father scrambles to find words as mom runs up the stairs and hugs me tightly. I hug straight back, feeling nothing anymore. "Are you okay my bébé?!"(baby) "Im fine mom." I lied.

She kisses my forehead and I see in the corner of my eye my father stomping downstairs into the kitchen. "France, get down here." "Oui mon amour.." (Yes my love)

I knew France hated being with my father. I mean, who wouldn't? He is a bad parent. And I think even he knows it!

{France's POV}

I kiss America's cheek and walk slowly down to the kitchen. I hated being with UK, he was such a bad person. To his children, to his wife, to everyone. He's just rude and I hope he can change, because...i don't know why but...i still love him.

"Yes dear?" I say, standing in front of UK, nervous. He gets up and pushes me to the ground. "H-honey! What's wrong?!" "Sorry 'dear' I'm just pissed." "Why?"

"Well, our son missed school and invited a commie over. Who did this to my cheek." UK said, pointing at the cut on his cheek. "I'm sorry to hear, love." "Yeah thanks. And then he said somethings wrong with america. Do you know what that means?" "N-no...?" "It means America is faking somethings wrong with him and he's lying to others too!" UK yells. "I'm not to sure about that UK.." "Ugh, you're no help France. Just unload the groceries and get to cleaning." UK says as he stomps out if the room. "I-im sorry UK i-"

"Get to work useless women."

Now I'm angry.

"Is this any way to treat a woman?"

__________________________________
Damn UK is so rude. Sorry if this offends British people by the way- I don't mean to be to be rude  ;w;

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I only prepared the first paragraph! :D
Im always so prepared.

Okay, goodbye amazing people!

-A.B.