Chapter 3: We're friends now, huh?

Snfsiwvwoxnxkabw9dbskw9be9dcjsnw9sxnod Ruski_Russ_Pierog noticed my story yay ÛwÛ
Anyway- here ya go

{Russia's POV}

I see America so happy, and....a slight blush? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me...but I just see this light burst out of America as he smiles, it's kinda....cut- no. No no no. He is a normal country. Not ugly. Not attractive........i end up staring at America.

I just can't look away for some reason! But I don't know where to stare since his eyes are covered with his sunglasses and if I stare at his lips will it give the wrong idea to him...? So I stare blankingly at him. Not saying anything. "R-Russia?" I hear as I'm deep in thought. I shoot up my posture. "S-Sorry! D-did I startle y-you?" His voice...it sounds so....shakey and kinda weak.....i am so scared for his heath.....and wonder how much he was been hurt.

So I reply with "Oh sorry for staring, I was just deep in thought." I see America look away and he looks kinda guilty or ashamed with himself. Now I feel guilty. "Hey really....it's alright" I assure him. America looks back at me and smile with a sad smile. Then he looked around.

{America's POV}

I see I'm in the nurses office 'oh no no no....it happened again...that's fine and all but RUSSIA SAW!!! Paniccccc!' I thought to myself. I feel a hand on my shoulder and realized what I looked like. Hands on my head, looking down, sweating, and breathing heavily. I look over to see Russia worried.

'Fuck....' I smile as realisticly as I could and said "s-sorry for the worry, j-just don't worry a-about it" He still looks worries but let me go and nodded. Then I hear the school bell ring "Wh-what time is it?" I ask Russia. "Almost 4th period." he replied. "Okay so w-we still have time for c-classes....wait- were you here the wh-whole time?!", Russia nodded "Yeah?" "I-im sorry I w-wasted your time....y-you shouldnt o-of done that-"

I get cut off by Russia hugging me. "I want to help you.." Then he whispered in my ear "I saw your.....arm...." Everything s t o p s. . . I can't hear anything.....i can't see right....nothing is working again....i feel myself being shaked and yelling.

I finally snap out of it and I look over to see a teared filled Russian. 'You did that....you monster.' "I-i didn't mean t-to...p-please...b-believe m-me" I whisper. Russia is now hugging me. I blush and hug back, tightly, and cry into his shoulder. He doesnt move away from me. I like this....

Why can't everyday be like this...?

I am so greatful. I love this. I love this! I am so happy!- then Russia let go....back to reality.... "Well we should get back to class now!" Russia said to me.

I just nodded and got up, putting the hood over my head and walking past Russia. I walk over to my class and slowly open the door to the class. I look at my teacher. "And where were you?!" She blurts out. "J-Just the nurses o-office ma'am...." "Ugh. Fine. Take your seat.....clumsy idiot...."She whispers the last part, but I still hear it. I'm used to it. Being called an idiot. Understandable.

I take my seat and look up at the board. Then someone walks in the room. Someone....tall. I assume it as nothing then I look at them. Of course it's Russia. I put my head back to the board as the teacher asks the same question to Russia.

He replies almost the same but he added something..."I was at the nurses office with America, Ma'am." I blushed and looked around, kids were staring, snickering, whispering. I shoot my head down on my desk. The teacher is surprised and just told Russia to take his seat. He does so and I feel like he's looking at me. Or....someone is...

{Germany's POV}

I was surprised when I hear Russland was with Amerika. I've had a crush on Russland for sometime now. I stare at Amerika suspiciously.

'He always looked hurt or weak or some shit but he looked fine. There was no reason for Russland to come along'. I keep staring and thinking about how ridiculous it is for Russland to be with Amerika though he never even seems interested in me.

'I'll show Ame who he's up against. He most likely won't win anyway. Just look at him. Pathetic.' I look back at the board and finish my notes.

Russland couldn't....LOVE Amerika....right?

That little fucker.

-------------------------------------------------
807 words

Finally finished this chapter!
Also- them read my book guys iqveixbdow 0o0
By 'them' i mean Ruski_Russ_Pierog

Truly an honor- 😫💕💘❤

Anywho- have a nice life!

Bye amazing people!

-A. B.