Chapter 12: what the bloody hell?!

{America's POV}

"MOM!" I screamed. UK and France both looked at me. "D-darling! Go i-in your room, i-i got it!" My mom said, struggling to get my father off of her. "You..." UK said as he slowly walked toward me. I step back of course but he still grabs a hold of me.
"Dad please!"
"UK please!"
My mother and I said together. "SHUT UP!" UK says as he punches me to the ground. France comes to the recuse and and holds UK to the wall, "Amérique! Please, go!"

I nod and run upstairs to see Canada trying to calm the others down. "Everyone, go into my room." "But- America! Y-your face!" "Just get into the room!" Canada stops talking and heads into my room with my other siblings.

I start to panic. 'I want to help mom but I don't want to get hur-'  "AAOW- UK, PLEASE!" Fuck getting hurt.

I grab the nearest sharp objects and run downstairs behind my father and stab him in the back with the object I found and scream, "GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!" UK grunts and throws me at the wall. While he was distracted by me mom got a chance to pin UK to the floor. She picks him up, I open the front door, and she throws him outside. "Britain, I love you, but POUR L'AMOUR DE DIEU!  arrête d'être un idiot..." (for gods sake stop being an idiot) France screamed as she slammed the door shut and locked it. I hug my mom and we both cry together.

She told me to go to sleep and we'd heal the injuries tomorrow. I didn't want to disturb my siblings, thinking they were already asleep, so I slowly walked over to the couch and plopped down, falling asleep immediately.

{Russia's POV}
[Before UK and all that]

America told me he'd be right back so I left my phone on my side table and went downstairs to cook dinner for my siblings. Turns out Ukraine was cooking so I decided to talk to them. (Ukraine is non binary I don't think I said that)

"Hey Ukraine, whatre you cooking?" I asked them. "Oh, j-just something f-for Belarus. I thought you w-wouldnt be eating s-so I didn't make a-anything..." Ukraine said to me, obviously embarrassed or sorry. "No no it's okay, I'm not hungry anyway. Well, I'll be going now. Make sure you eat too!" "Yup! Goodnight brother!" "Goodnight."

I walked back to my room only to find out America ended the call. I get worried and try to call back, but no one answered. So I just went to bed.

[Morning]

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and get up. First I check up on my siblings like usual and then get dressed. I walk over to my closet and grab my normal clothes. Like, my blue and white striped T-shirt and a jacket. Putting in black jeans afterwards and my boots. I grabbed my backpack and phone, realizing were gonna be late if we don't hurry.

"Come on Russia! Were waiting for you!" I hear from outside of my room. I quickly run out of there and downstairs to meet up with them as we all start walking to school.

I dropped off Belarus and ran back to the highschool. As soon as I burst through the doors the bell ran and I started running to my first period. I wasn't late but I didn't see America there.

Odd. Maybe it has to do with the phone conversation yesterday?..

{Third person POV}

America still had been hurt by his father UK and France didn't want him to go to school to waste his energy. So he stayed home.

America was always in pain but being thrown at the wall was the break for him. France insisted he went to the doctor to make sure he didn't break a bone but America just lied his way out of it. He didn't want France to find out...anything..

UK never did come home for the most part and after school Russia called America and they just ended the night by ending the call. But before that...

"P-prom?!"

____________________________________
Hope you like the new chapter! Damn finally they got rid of UK am I right? Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
Bye amazing people!

-A.B.