chapter 10: oh honey...leave.

{France's POV}

"Is this anyway to treat a woman?" I ask UK with anger in my voice as I stand up. "Excuse me?" UK says in confusion and turns around "the bloody hell you just say to me?" "Take a hike, get out of this house." I say sternly as I push UK out if the house and lock the door.

"Hey...HEY!" UK screamed as he pounded on the door. "TAKE A PUTAIN DE (fucking) WALK BRITAIN!" I yell at him. After a couple seconds of silence I hear footsteps walking away and I sigh in relief

"Amérique?!" (America) I waited for my answer and then walked up the stairs in front of America's door. "Amérique dear..."

...
...
...

No answer...i opened the door surprised it wasn't locked and looked around. "chérie?" (Sweetheart) I looked at the window to see it opened. "Not again..." I say calmly as I run out of the house.

{America's POV}

'Ugh. This walk feels longer then usual.' I think to myself as I walk to the park. The park is the place I feel safe. The only place I feel safe.

"Amérique!" I hear a familiar voice yell behind be. "What the?- oh, hello mom." I mumble as I realize it's just France. "Amérique..i just realized..why aren't you at school?" Dammit.

"I- uh- er- well-" I studdered, until I hear another familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around annoyed and feel my face burning up when I see who it is. "O-oh! H-hey Russia!" "Америка? что ты здесь делаешь?" "U-um...excuse me...?" I asked Russia, confused. "O-oh sorry, what a-are you doing here?" "Oh, w-well i-" "Amérique! Who's thissss?~" France asks with a wink and a love-y tone in her voice. Obviously I turn redder then I already am.

"U-um..me and A-America are just f-friends..."

I-i don't know why i-im c-crying...

Why d-dont you....

n-notice.....?

{Third person POV}

America, after hearing what Russia had said, teared up and shed one or two years...no one noticed though, for America walked away when France was apologizing and introducing herself to Russia.

America had been walking around for awhile while looking for the flower patch, his favourite place in the world.

He'd been looking at the ground while walking when  he bumped into someone quite tall...
"U...U..U-U.."

"Америка..."

America was now face time face with USSR. America felt terror in his whole body as he found out it was USSR.

"вы..." (You) USSR had sudden flash backs to everytime they've been together and that one time USSR saw Russia and America together...(in chapter 5 cougH) USSR felt anger in his whole body.

"Ты блядь сука." (You fucking bitch) "p-pardon...?" America is shaking violently at this point. "If you go near my son ever again...i swear I will kill you." "y-yes you make y-yourself v-very cl-clear okay g-goodbye now!" America said as he bolted out of there. Only to bump into another tall country.

"Wow Америка, what's the rush?" Russia asked but America just ran past him and out of sight. "D...did I do something?" Russia asked himself. "Yes. Yes you did Россия. (Russia)"

'Блядь.'

________________________________________________________________________
Heyy everyone! Ahh I couldn't wait to make this chapter! I planned it out on a piece of paper so I'd remember my ideas and it worked really well and I'm glad with the outcome! I hope you are too :)

Anyway, that's all today!

Bye amazing people!

-A.B.