Chapter 14: lunchbox friends

{Third person POV}

"R-Russland....v-vill you g-go to s-se.....d-d-dance wi-s m-me...?" Germany stuttered. Russia was silent, he had no answer. 'some wants to go to the dance with me?' Russia thought to himself.

This made him blush. "I-I...I..give me some time to think about th-this.."o-of course! Auf Wiedersehen!" (Goodbye)

Germany then ran off and noticed America staring at her. She thought about it for a second and realized he was holding a note and was looking at what just happened with her and Russia.

America looked devastated and helpless. He kelt blaiming himself for not going sooner. After Germany pieced it all togethrr she said, "you really spent your time trying to ask Russland to prom? And thought he would say yes?! Hahahaha! Get over yourself." As she walked off home.

{America's POV}

I....this was so stupid. I watched Germany walk off and then- "Америка!"

Run. I start running home without looking back. I knew it was Russia that's what he calls me. I didnt meet up with anyone i left Canada to get my siblings and I ran home.

I saw Canada as i was running and ran right past him. "America?!" He screamed. I felt myself start to cry and i opened the front door and ran straight to my room.

I locked the door and jumped in bed to finish crying. I heard France banging on the door and asking if I'm okay but i never responsed.

I was feeling awful so i decided to just...i opened the drawer with the lock on it and took out a razor...

I cut about 3 times each arm. The phone was ringing so much probably due to Russia so i unplugged it. I didnt want to hear him talk about being asked...after i was gonna...I threw the note away and tried to go to sleep again.

[Morning]

I wake up and silently get ready. Realizing i hadn't got my homework done...i actually didnt care.

I walked to school early to avoid Russia, including dropping New Zealand off early. Me, Canada, and Australia all walked to school.

I didnt talk all day so far and it was now lunch time. I looked around the cafeteria and saw Japan and her gang again except this time....i saw Russia with Germany at the same table.

What the fuck?
What the fuck?!

"What the fuck?!" I screamed out loud to them. "America-senpai!~" Japan yells....excited..? To see me..? She runs up to me and asks to sit with her

Before i can answer she sits me down at the table. I see Russia glacing at me from time to time and Germany talking her ass off to him. "So America-senpai...

Why dont you sit here everyday?"

This makes me agitated. "I dont want no lunchbox friends. I want someone who understands." I stand up. "Come to my house lets die together." I say to Japan as i grab her hand and squeeze it "friendship that'll last forever!"

"America-senpai! L-let go!" Japan screams out. Everyone starts staring at us. I smile and let go, then start singing. "I don't want no lunchbox friends, no oh
I want someone who understands, oh oh
Come to my house, lets die together
Friendship that'll last forever, no oh
No lunchbox friends, no oh
No lunchbox friends
Come to my house, lets die together
Friendship that'll last forever!"

Everyone is silent and staring. I cant even feel anxious right now, im just sad. So sad i started crying and ran off to the bathroom again.

"No...sniff...lunchbox friends..."
I say over the toilet

__________________________________________

Yes this was inspired by the film K-12 by Melanie Martinez. Im in love with it so i did it here. I wanna do orange juice that's why i had that cliffhanger. Anyway, Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye amazing people!

-A.B.