Chapter 6: Today isn't our day...or..?

{Third person POV}

The car then feel dead silent after the slap from Russia's father. "No child of mine will be gay!" Ussr screamed out. Russia cupped the cheek that had gotten slapped from his father, it stings to the Russian. Of course, Russia was strong but his father was stronger. "Now....you know what's worse?" Ussr said to his son. "Ч-что?" (what) Russia replied. "BEING GAY WITH A КАПИТАЛИСТИЧЕСКИЙ!!" (CAPITALIST) Ussr said hitting Russia on the top of the head. Russia grunted in pain as a single tear rolled down his cheek. "You know what?! JUST GET OUT! YOU'RE NOT COMING HOME TONIGHT!" Ussr demanded to his son as he pointed to the car door. "B-But where would I-I sta-" Russia got cut off by his father "вне!!"(out) Russia did as his father said and bolted out the car as he watched his father and siblings drive away fast.

Russia sighed as he walked around and over to the park to process what had just happened. Once he got there he sat on a bench in the park and thought about it. 'Where am I gonna stay...' he thought to himself as he struggled. 'I don't wanna stay on this park bench all night, I-i can't!-' "R-Russia?" A small country spoke to the Russian. Russia shot his head up to look at the American country that had said those words to him. "What are you d-doing her- wait...were you crying?!" America cried out with a worried expression on his face. "A-America! I-I was just- there must be a m-misunderstanding, I-im отлично(fine)!  Just got k-kicked out is all.." America's eyes widened "Y-you got k-kicked out? U-um...w-well.." America hesitated for a little before blurting out "Y-You can come t-to m-my place!" "...R-Действительно ?! (really)" "U-uhhhhhhh of c-course! heh..." America stuttered, he knew his father would never allow it in a million years, but he would do it for Russia. "Большое спасибо! (thank you so much)" "N-No problem..." 

It was a huge problem. but America didn't care at the moment. Plus his father, Uk, was working hard so he was distracted. America put his hand out to help Russia up and looked at his face. "Oh Russia! Y-you're cheek! What happened?!" Now the Russian was confused before realizing what he was talking about. He covered it and scrambled to find words. The American was worried and took the hand off his cheek. "The truth please...." America said softly to Russia. This made Russia blush and tell the truth...he got a hug from America as he said; "Im sorry..." "Hey, hey, it isn't your fault! Come on lets just go to your place" America look up at Russia and forced a smile as he let go and started walking to his house. "Th-this way.." Russia followed and looked at America's hand before grabbing it tightly. This made America blush and jump up a little as he held back slowly, turned away from him.

{Canada's POV}

As I walk down the street to the park where I assume America is, again. As I'm walking I spot him and I was about to wave to him when I saw Russia was also there, next to him, holding his hand...it was so cute! But at the same time, it's Russia. I decide to not interfere cause it looks like they're coming to the house anyway. So I turn back around and continue to walk home. 

[Epic time skip]

Im sitting on the couch as I hear the doorknob being opened with keys. I turn around as the door  opens to see America peaking his head through the door frame and quietly walk in with Russia behind him. "hey America" I say to him. he quickly turns around to face me and says; "Please don't tell dad." "I won't I won't." I assure him. "Phew, thanks. Well i'll be in my room, talk later!" He then ran up the stairs holding Russia's hand and slamming the door shut. "Have fun~ but don't." I whisper as I face the tv once again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Another chapter is done! I like this one a little, plus it's a little shorter so it's easier to read? idk. also, 250 READS?! Didn't expect that tbh. Thanks to everyone reading this! hope you enjoyed it! Anywho, that's all for now

Have a nice life!

-A.B.