Chapter 25: good news for once

{third person POV}

    America was held tightly by the tall Russian as he shoved his face in his shoulder and cried silently. All the tears falling from America's eyes were like waterfalls. he couldn't control the sadness he was feeling, sure he wanted to die but he couldn't just leave his dear mom like that. He knew she needed him. he lifted his head and stared at Russia. "i-i'm sorry I d-didn't mean t-t-to do th-tha-" America got cut off from something falling on his head and being pulled into a warm embrace. he was confused but hugged back and continued to cry softly. the item that was on the small country's head was Russia's ushanka. America got calm as soon as he felt the fluff on the hat and stopped crying. America looked up at the Russian with the tears staying in his eyes. Russia blushed and gawked at America. 'fuck why is he so cute?' is the loud thought booming in Russia's head.

    France didn't know what to think. After all that, her sweet child still didn't want to be around and walking on the world anymore. She couldn't imagine life without America. her thoughts got deeper as she tried to think of what to do. she felt a pair of arms around her and looked up to see Canada hugging her. she smiled weakly and hugged back, and Britain was nowhere in sight.

    sooner or later Canada and France let go of each other and France was greeted by her eldest son, America. he looked guilty and messed with his fingers nervously while staring at them. France smiled sweetly at his son and hugged him tightly. "my sweet baby, im so glad you're alive.." France said softly in his ear. (yes they're existent this time) America titled his head low to the ground and France let go. America didn't though. he felt to guilty. America was tapped on his shoulder and he turned around slowly, only to see the Russian that gave him the hat on his head.

    America blushed and took the hat off, handing it back to Russian while shaking. Russia chuckled and moved ame's hair to kiss his forehead and take the hat, putting it back on the American's head. America turned bright red and covered his face.

    Russia just giggled at America's actions and felt someone staring at him from behind. when he turned around for a split second he saw Canada staring at him intensely until he smiled sweetly noticing Russia. Russia was confused but brushed it off and looked back it his soon to be boyfriend.

    the doctor cleared his throat and everyone stared back at him. "now that i have everyone's attention, I proudly announce that America can leave whenever you guys are ready!" everyone cheered and hugged America tightly, and when everyone let go, Russia picked him up and twirled him around and got a few laughs and giggles from the smaller country. Russia of course blushed at that and looked away.

   america looked at Russia and just stared. russia noticed and stared back confused again. "you know what this means?" America asked. Russia shook his head no, super confused. America smiled and jumped into Russia's arms, "IT MEANS YOU'RE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GETTING RID OF ME!!" America shouted once Russia grabbed him bridle style. "when you say never..?" Russia asked. "you can try~" America said kissing Russia's cheek. everyone laughed or clapped, happy to see the new couple.

    canada tapped Russia on the shoulder and he turned his head as canada looked like he was about to stab him. "break his heart and i break your spine." Canada said then went right to smiling brightly again and walking off. Russia was surprised and looked slightly scared. then again Russia wasn't scared of anything except America's death, his dad, and not being able to defend. which was reasonable. at least he thought.

    everyone was talking to one another while they left the hospital. America decided to walk home and Russia obviously tagged along. America was quiet and hugged onto Russia's arm while looking around in  a panic. Russia noticed and asked, "what's wrong?" to which America replied...

"what if my dad found out...?"