Chapter 5: Im not blushing, you are!

{ America's POV }

"You okay?" The Russian country had said from behind me. I let go of Canada and turn to him with a slight blush, looking down holding one of my arms, "Y-yeah I'm fine! Th-thanks for a-asking.." I stuttered out. "Well if you want I can take you back to the nurs-" I cut Russia off. "No no! That wouldnt b-be nessesary! Really, i-im fine!"

"Whatever you say shortie." Russia says with a slight smirk on his face. I felt myself blush more and I shoot my head up to this, hearing Canada snicker from behind. "You are pretty short, aren't you Ame?" Canada suggests. "I-im not sh-short! Y-you guys a-are just t-tall..." I say crossing my arms. 'This is humiliating...' I also think. "Yeah yeah you keep telling yourself that~" Russia says chuckling. I blush more and more with that accent he has and that tone...he just is amazing all the time isn't he?

{Russia's POV}

I chuckle as this short American country gets more flustered at everything I say....kinda...cute..? But I'm not gay...father said homosexuals are horrible and disgusting. I wouldn't want to disappoint him, but I can't help feeling this way towards this cute, small, kind, amazing country that's in front of me!

I start blushing and staring at America while smirking, not even realizing it until I got Canada's attention from this look I had to his, what I assume to be, brother. Canada's obviously the older one. (Wrong. Just so you guys know-)

He stares at me with a look like, 'if you get any ideas on my brother I will murder you.' I glace at Canada and shift my eyebrows in confusion, "Yes, Canada?" "Why are you looking at my brother like that?" He replies sternly. "что? (What?)" I say in complete confusion now.

Canada grabs America's wrist and begins walking out of the school. "WAIT! WHAT DID I DO?!" I yell at them. America also is super confused while getting dragged along and looks as though in pain. 'His wrists! Canada is grabbing his wrists!' I think to myself.

{Third person POV}

Russia ran over to America and yanked him away from Canada, causing him to fall backwards and onto Russia as he also falls. Russia now lies on the floor next to the school doors with the small country on top of him.

America sits up on Russia and rubs his face, "Ow...." He let's out. He looked down at me and turned into blushing mess. He looks around to see people staring, laughing, whispering, or for Japan and Canada, about to burst out into flames. Japan secretly has liked America for many years but thought bullying would please her mother, so that's what she did. Russia stared at America scrambling to get off of him "S-sorry! I-im kinda c-clumbsy-" America starts but never finishes as Russia grabs his waist and pulls him up to his feet, standing up as well.

As America was getting picked up he blushed insanely and froze. Russia just smiled normally and said; "There you go! You should get going now, your brother doesn't seem to like me much." America nods and waves a little to Russia as he turned around and looked down, still blushing like crazy.

Canada hugged his brother close and started walking home with an angry expression and two littler countries next to him. Which are Australia and New Zealand, or Aussie and Kiwi, as the two older brothers called them.

Russia also decided to go home, as he walked over to his father's car and got in. Ukraine and Belarus in the back seats. (Yes, I know Russia has multiple siblings but these are the main three. K? K.) He got in as his father didn't start moving the car. Russia glanced at his father who was clenching the steering wheel hard and looking down at his lap.

{Russia's POV}

"Россия...(Russia)" I heard my отец (father) say. I turn to the window and say; "Y-да? (Yes)" "Who was your little друг...? (Friend)" I knew exactly who he was talking about, America. "о-отец....i-i can expla-"

SLAP

__________________________________
Hey! I got another chapter done uwu
Hope you liked it!
Also, not doing the "words Thing" anymore. So ye.
Also oof, that was dramatic.

Have a nice life lovely people!

-A.B.