Chapter 15: it's okay

{Russia's POV}

....what just happened...

I barely heard anything due to Germany talking so much. But once Japan yelled out she was getting hurt everyone kind of stopped to look at her along with America squeezing her hand.

America started singing and it sounded....amazing....but the lyrics are what caught me off guard. And i think everyone else's too.

Then he just ran off and he's the topic of everyone's whispering. I get up and start following him. I see him run in the bathroom so i do the same, but instead of going in i just stand in front of the door. Sooner or later I opened the door to hear silence..

"Америка...?" I blurt out. "R-Russia..?" I hear a shaky voice say in one of the stalls. I go closer to it and knock "Америка come out of the stall.." Dead silence again. "N-no.."

"Why?"

{America's POV}

Quick i need a better excuse other then "oh, because i look like a mess." Y'know, crying and hitting. "B-because..." I replied. "Because why?" Damn he asks alot of questions. "Just b-because!" Im getting a little agitated from him. Why are you so nosey? Tch.

"I...your...singi-" Russia started but I'm not letting that sentence continue. "Go away.." Maybe it would work.....well it is quie-

Bang!

Well Russia broke the lock. And scared the shit out of me. I stare at Russia and he stares at me. Shit just remembered i look awful-

"Америка are you okay?! You look awful!" Wow thanks i already knew that. "I-I'm fine!" I say with a fake smile. I good at those. Hopefully..we kinda just stare at each other awkwardly. "S-sorry about that door.." Russia says. "Oh yeah heh..I-it's fine" i reply. We hear the bell ring and say goodbye to each other. While i stay behind to clean up.

[At the classroom]

5th period...no one i know goes to this class. So i silently sit down, everyone looking at me. I mean, the cafeteria was insane and it's all my fault so makes sense.

The class goes on, im not paying to much attention, bell rings, 6th period, Germany and her loud ass whispering, home. Time to go home. I walk up to Canada and wait for him to stop talking to someone. "Oh, Ame!" Canada said excitedly. "This is Ukraine!" I shot my head up to see Russia standing right behind Ukraine. "H-hi..." I just wanted to get home.

[After they talked for some time]

"Bye Ukraine! Talk tommorow!" Canada said as he waved to..her? Him? I'm not to sure what Ukriane is. We start walking to Kiwi's school until i realize France must've picked her up already. That's kind of our rule, "if youre not home 10 minutes after you should be, I'll pick you up"

And i was right, i saw France driving our way with Kiwi in the back. Australia and Canada get in the back with New Zealand and i sit in the front.

"So, how was your day?" Is what i wanted to ask but couldn't because if i asked, they would ask back. Don't want to have to lie anymore then i already do.

"Comment était ta journée?" (How was your day)

Looks like mom beat me to it.

_________________________________________________________________________

So yeah i didnt do the Orange juice idea, I lost motivation -w-
But i hope you still enjoyed the chapter! Also thank you so much for 4k reads! I did NOT expect that at all!

Thank you amazing people for everything, have a great day!

-A.B.