Who Is Hoodie/Survival Guide

Brian Thomas was a character in the ARG Marble Hornets and appears to have been a good friend of Tim's.

In Entry #51, Brian innocently wanders about and gets several thought-provoking shots of himself wandering a burned down building that Alex plans to claim is Brian's characters old burned down school. During the shooting, Brian gets very uneasy and asks Alex to hurry up, only to be assaulted by [The Operator shortly afterward. When the camera turns back on, Brian runs all over the building for Alex and stumbles across Tim who is coughing in the corner of a burned room. When Brian turns, The Operator is behind him and the video cuts again. When the video comes back, Brian is dragged off-screen by an unknown figure believed to be Alex, while another figure (or possibly the same) picks up the camera and leaves him behind.

Entry #54 shows Brian once again, however considering he is okay in the tape (as is Tim), this tape must come before Entry #51. Here he waits with Alex in Tim's apartment while Tim goes off to turn the power back on. He is at the apartment to discuss what the movie trailers music should be. He is also in Entry #55, attempting to shoot a scene and talking with Alex and Tim about a potential shooting spot.

HOW TO SURVIVE HOODIE

1. Always come prepared, no matter where you are or at whatever time, be prepared to bring some type of weapon with you...

2. At night or in dark areas are his more preferred places to hide, even though he is known to attack at daytime. (Note: make sure you hide the weapon in a handbag, pocket, sachel, etc. to prevent any trouble)...

3. Make sure to lock all of your doors and windows because he will find a way to get into your home...

4. Stay away from any abandoned buildings, dark ally ways, streets, and forest-like areas. He could be watching or attack at any moment...

5. Keep an eye out for slenderman and other proxies and make sure not any of your electronics get glitchy, (it's a sign that both hoodie and slenderman are nearby)...

6. And make sure to get a dog especially these breeds listed here: German Shepherd, Pitbull, Doberman, Bull mastiff. The dog might scare him off in fear of them attacking, especially those who were bred for both home and owner defense...

7. If you see a note, or a long, white, clothing less, faceless doll, DON'T TAKE IT. It shows him you accepted his little game of hide and seek and he will find you...

9. Do not be an idiot and go into an abandoned building, especially at night...