The Story of The Wendigo ~Creepypasta Storytime Pt.2~

He looked at his blood-covered hands. He stayed there with the bodies, not sleeping, just sitting, with a blank expression, thinking of what he'd done. Eventually, Arnold realized it was his duty to get back to a town and tell people what had happened.

He got up and started walking. He walked for hours. Then the twig snapping came back, and the leaves crunching. He felt a warm breath on the back of his neck. He turned around, slowly, and towering over him was the beast.

Glowing yellow eyes, antlers and a body that seemed half-rotted. The ribcage was exposed, with rotting flesh in and around it. Blood and flesh dripped from his mouth, his face covered in raw muscle and deep cuts. In areas that weren't rotted, like his back and shoulders, were carpeted in short, patchy, light brown fur. One of its arms was completely rotted to the bone. Arnold screamed and ran, but it leaped and tackled him. It growled in his face and bit a chunk from his leg. Arnold screamed in agony, trying to escape from under it, and squirmed and kicked until he got free, and tried to start punching it.

This only angered it more. It lunged at him again, but this time Arnold moved out of the way and the beast tumbled into the river. Arnold saw his chance. He tried his best to limp over to the river, where it was recovering from the fall. Despite the excruciating pain, he tackled the beast and pushed all his weight onto its head, trying to drown it. It snarled under the water and flailed its arms and legs, but Arnold kept his grip. It slowly became weaker and weaker, until it silenced completely. Arnold sighed in relief and fell on his back onto the bank of the river.

He rested for a while, and tried to move on. He limped through the woods until morning, and he found a road. Thank God, he thought, it's almost over... Arnold was on the road for only a short time, before a truck came along. It pulled over and the man scrambled out of the driver's seat and helped Arnold.

"Jesus, man, what happened?"

Arnold replied tiredly, "I'll... Explain... Soon... Water... A ride... Please..."

The man looked befuddled.

"Of course, of course. Let me help you into the car." Arnold climbed in and took a big long swig of water from the man's bottle.

He told the entire story to the man, the same one I just told you. That man was my grandfather. Arnold was taken to a hospital but died due to an infection in the wound on his leg.

Every once in awhile, hunters will come back with stories of hearing loud, bloodcurdling screams, or similar stories of cannibalistic beasts. Whether they're true or not, there's something lurking in the 13 Mile Woods. If you ever decide to take a trip there, and you find an old 50's truck or an abandoned campsite, turn back. For God's sake, turn back. And if you don't, God help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you've all enjoyed this Creepypasta Storytime, my lovelies. Sweet nightmares! And remember.

Don't venture to 13 Mile Woods...