Who Is Laughing Jack/Survival Guide

Laughing Jack is the titular main antagonist/protagonist of the Creepypasta story of the same name. He is a sadistic killer clown who was originally an imaginary friend to a little boy. That is until the boy forgot about him. Follow his story through being made, forgotten, and becoming a sadistic killer clown, who now seeks to murder young children.

HOW TO SURVIVE LAUGHING JACK

1. Watch what your kid is influenced by, pay attention to what they draw and what games they're playing. And if the mention Laughing Jack or draw him, take them to a holy place and throw holy water on them, make sure to check their room for a clown music box and burn it...

2. Make sure your children have a lot of friends, and that they are never alone, remember--Laughing Jack only targets lonely and helpless children...

3. Avoid abandoned carnivals, because that is where Laughing Jack usually dwells. As well as any abandoned carnival rides and tents...

4. Never go out at night, there might be a chance he appears behind you...

5. If you see an old clown music box, burn it...

6. Stay alert and stay safe because this is one deadly Creepypasta. It is best to be aware of your surroundings, especially around children...