Conjuring Demons

Warning: Before any practitioner may call upon any of these demons, strict guidelines must be followed and adhered to. These demons are most vile in nature and are hard to control. Know the demon you are conjuring and know that demons particular glyph or name. There is no room for error! If you cannot complete a conjuration from start to finish, It is better not to begin. For only unfavorable results will follow. I will list at the end of the ritual are very dangerous and nothing to fool around with. If you proceed you do so at your own risk.

Note: The list of the demons to conjure will be at the end of this ritual.

Clothing and Items:?

The conjurers must robe be black in color and hooded, and should be clean and unsoiled.?Black candles and incense of your own choosing should also be present.All glyphs are to be drawn beforehand and placed under black cloth until they are needed.?A glass bowl big enough to cleanse your hands in should be present, filled with water and ready for use.?A knife or sharp object used to draw blood.Parchment paper and pen for writing demons name or drawing glyphs.Salt to inscribe the conjurer's circle.?A scrying mirror at least 10x12, or a crystal ball may be used instead.Other items may be necessary depending on the demon you are attempting to summon.

The circle of conjuration:

There must be one center circle and three smaller circles surrounding the center circle. One center circle, two smaller circles to the left. Three smaller apex circles, four smaller circles to the right. The conjurer's circle should be made six feet across. Each of the three circles around is should be one foot each.

The center circle represents Earth (1).

The circle to the left represents the realm of the demon whom you are conjuring (2).

The circle to the apex represents the unknown (3).

The circle to the right represents the conjurer (4).

Conjuration sequence:

To begin, make sure you are clean.Dress for ritual.Light incense.Light two candles and extinguish all other lights.Cast a circle.Take up salt, and starting from left go counter-clockwise, sprinkling the salt onto the floor.

Concentrate on the demon you are about to conjure. Say with a loud voice these words as you begin; 

"the earth's circle from left to right, may ancient demons be seen tonight. Blood and bones of those before, open up the demon's door!"

Begin again at the left and inscribe the demons circle in the same manner and say these words with a loud voice; 

"Ancient demons who dwell in the night, I summon thee here with all my might!" 

Now inscribe the circle of the unknown in the same fashion. Say these words with a loud voice;

"I call to the unknown from this magical place. Where humans and demons meet face to face.

" The conjurer's circle is inscribed last. Again, in the same manner, say these words with a loud voice; "I now inscribe the conjurer's sphere, with my will alone I bind thee here!"

Now place the scrying mirror in the circle of the unknown. Light the two candles, and place one on each side of the mirror. Take the glyph or name of the demon that is under the black cloth that represents the demon you are attempting to conjure. Now, put it in Demons Circle. Write your magickal name or initials on a piece of parchment paper. Take up the knife or sharp object and prick your left forefinger. Place three drops of blood on the parchment paper with your name and place them within the conjurer's circle. Cleanse your hands in the water you have already prepared. You may now step into the circle of the Earth. Seat yourself in a comfortable position facing the circle of the unknown. The circle is now charged. Remember you are not to set foot inside the center circle until all else is done. Begin to stare into the magickal mirror or crystal ball. Let your mind empty itself of all outside influences. Be still and let your breathing become slow and rhythmic. Concentrate on the magical mirror. Watch it as it slowly begins to shimmer like a black liquid. Then, begin the conjuration.