Summon BEN Drowned on 3DS

Keep in mind BEN will watch you through your TV and your 3DS.

What you'll need: 

-3DS 

-Nintendo 64 Majora's Mask (3DS Version) 

-Three Temples Completed In Order 

-Must know all songsH

-ave ordered the bomb mask 

-Know Song Of Healing and Unhealing 

-Glass of Hot Water 

-Sea Salt 

-TV

Step 1: Mix the sea salt in the water, after that drink about 4 - 5 sips of it. Be sure you know the songs as if you can hear them both playing together within your head.

Step 2: Insert the game into your 3DS and turn it on. Be sure you have the Three Temples completed in order, you know all of the songs, you have ordered the bomb mask an especially know the Song of Healing and Unhealing, all in the game. Be sure to be sitting in front of your TV before doing any of this.

Step 3: Start heading over to Ikanya Canyon. Be sure to go in front of the girl's home.

Step 4: Be sure to be standing in the water, deep enough but also shallow enough for you to pull out the Ocarina.

Step 5: Play the Elegy Of Emptiness, the statue should appear after/during it.

Step 6: Now wear the Bomb Mask and kill yourself. You should be swimming around the statue while you are killing yourself. If you had died from the explosion but it shows the drowning animation, that is a good sign.

Step 7: As soon you have reloaded the game you are alive, your time should be going slower than usual, along with everything look like a blue fog (if done in the day within the game). If it was done at night within the game, then it should be red like fog everywhere. After that, you have successfully summoned BEN_DROWNED.