My Dream

I should have posted this a long time ago, I don't who they were or why they were out there, but I know that something sinister was going on...

I have no memory of when this day occurred or what happened once I woke up, but I do remember the dream very vividly. Believe what you will, but this did happen to me one night, unfortunately, I couldn't control what came next. I remember falling asleep with the light from my lamp on, then, I woke up and noticed that the lamplight wasn't on anymore. I sat up in bed, looking around my now dark-grey tinted bedroom, as the pale moonlight bled through the curtains, giving me some light. As I wondered about what could possibly be going on, I heard the voices...

At first, the voices were nothing but whispers, three voices, to be exact. Each one waiting a few seconds after the last one spoke, but then as I listened in the voices got more...demented. The deeper their voices got, the more scared I was. Eventually, their voices were almost in unison, sounding somewhat like a demonic chorus, I sat there, shaking like a leaf as thoughts rushed through my head 'What do they want from me?', 'Why are they here?', 'Are they going to try to hurt my family?', 'Will they hurt me? Or even worse-' I shook off my thoughts as me being paranoid, and I knew in my heart that nothing was going to hurt me or my family. I got out of bed, slowly walked over to the door with anticipation, my heart racing.